+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Some lineman

DJ Fluker RT/Guard Alabama

Taylor Lewan OT Michigan

Running Back Branden Oliver Buffalo , I like Branden I think he'll get drafted

Some Cornerbacks

David Amersons ugly performance

Kyle Fuller VT

Rod Sweeting

Michael Buchanan DE Illinois

Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia

not impressed with Amerson at all.. I guess he was bad against Tennesee last wk, and this week against UCONN, hes been pretty silent and just had a huge pass interference called on em..

NC ST has some solid DT"s though, i will say.. They don't miss Kuhn at all..

hey Redeye, what do u think of Rod Sweeting? I think hes a 3rd rder.. He seems to have a GIANT type CB feel to em with solid size and ball skills.. I'd be surprised if he dosen't go in the top 4 rds at worst...

S Earl Wolff of Nc St is freaking good! Has 31career starts and had a huge pick and a fumble recovery in this game today...

Mike Glennon with a huge TD Pass on 3rd and 15!! His offensive line is atrosius, so his numbers are alittle skewed..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    not impressed with Amerson at all.. I guess he was bad against Tennesee last wk, and this week against UCONN, hes been pretty silent and just had a huge pass interference called on em..

NC ST has some solid DT"s though, i will say.. They don't miss Kuhn at all..
    Amerson makes up with his pass int with a big pick!!!! UCONN threw into trip cov and Amerson made a real athletic INT..

Amerson makes up with his pass int with a big pick!!!! UCONN threw into trip cov and Amerson made a real athletic INT..
    Now Amerson makes horrendus missed tackle in open space.. Lucky for him a illegal procedure negates the play..

Now Amerson makes horrendus missed tackle in open space.. Lucky for him a illegal procedure negates the play..
    Amerson makes game winning play on 4th and 5 with pass breakup. A mixed day but hes made some plays..

+ Reply to Thread