+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1121

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

  1. #881
    Some lineman

    DJ Fluker RT/Guard Alabama



    Taylor Lewan OT Michigan



    Running Back Branden Oliver Buffalo , I like Branden I think he'll get drafted


  2. #882
    Some Cornerbacks

    David Amersons ugly performance



    Kyle Fuller VT



    Rod Sweeting


  3. #883
    Michael Buchanan DE Illinois



    Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia


  4. #884
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,098
    not impressed with Amerson at all.. I guess he was bad against Tennesee last wk, and this week against UCONN, hes been pretty silent and just had a huge pass interference called on em..

    NC ST has some solid DT"s though, i will say.. They don't miss Kuhn at all..

  5. #885
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,098
    hey Redeye, what do u think of Rod Sweeting? I think hes a 3rd rder.. He seems to have a GIANT type CB feel to em with solid size and ball skills.. I'd be surprised if he dosen't go in the top 4 rds at worst...

  6. #886
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,098
    S Earl Wolff of Nc St is freaking good! Has 31career starts and had a huge pick and a fumble recovery in this game today...

  7. #887
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,098
    Mike Glennon with a huge TD Pass on 3rd and 15!! His offensive line is atrosius, so his numbers are alittle skewed..

  8. #888
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,098
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    not impressed with Amerson at all.. I guess he was bad against Tennesee last wk, and this week against UCONN, hes been pretty silent and just had a huge pass interference called on em..

    NC ST has some solid DT"s though, i will say.. They don't miss Kuhn at all..
    Amerson makes up with his pass int with a big pick!!!! UCONN threw into trip cov and Amerson made a real athletic INT..

  9. #889
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,098
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Amerson makes up with his pass int with a big pick!!!! UCONN threw into trip cov and Amerson made a real athletic INT..
    Now Amerson makes horrendus missed tackle in open space.. Lucky for him a illegal procedure negates the play..

  10. #890
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,098
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Now Amerson makes horrendus missed tackle in open space.. Lucky for him a illegal procedure negates the play..
    Amerson makes game winning play on 4th and 5 with pass breakup. A mixed day but hes made some plays..

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts