+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Wow, what a bad call at the end of the PSU vs virginia game. The refs just gave PSU a free play that could end up giving them the game. They stopped the clock on a play that should not have at all.

*edit* I am almost glad he missed the game winning FG. The refs tried to give that game to PSU with that bad call. I hope those refs hear it from the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Amerson makes game winning play on 4th and 5 with pass breakup. A mixed day but hes made some plays..
    i dont think he is quite quick enough to play CB. They play so much off coverage. it masks his lack of speed. I think he could be a good safety if he learned how to tackle that is

Matt Austin WR Utah State vs Southern Utah

Western kentucky LB Andrew Jackson

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-11-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia awesome performance vs Missouri. The Thing about Jones is he has yet to impress me against NFL quality tackles. Last year he had no sacks against ranked teams. Alabama, LSU,Boise State,Michigan State.He had 3.5 TFL against Tenn but none came when he was up against Dallas Thomas. he only had 1 pressure against Thomas. Unfortunatly he does not have LSU ,Alabama,or Texas A&M on the schedule and with Dallas Thomas playing LG we wont seem him against a high quality NFL Tackle.

Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri

John Jenkins DT

Andrew Jackson LB W.Kent has some real ability.. I like em a ton! Thanks for the vid... I can't believe he weighs 265lbs.. Dosen't seem that heavy.. Eihter way, hes a baller!

this spamming is unbelieveable! Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    this spamming is unbelieveable! Jesus!
    I won't even post in the general sports forum anymore, it seems the further you get from the Giants talk forums the less the spam police care about cleaning up the mess.

I'm interested in seeing how Manti Te'o plays this year, though he will be one of the top, if not the top linebacker taken in 2013. Plus, the Giants may be focusing O-Line this year coming up. In that case I would like to see maybe Fluker(Alabama), Wagner(Wisconsin) or even another Virginia guy...this time UVA...Aboushi.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 09-13-2012 at 06:16 AM.

It is still early to say, but I see some very good Oline prospects this year. Assuming we dont address it in free agency, I see a good number of players I would love to see join our ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I won't even post in the general sports forum anymore, it seems the further you get from the Giants talk forums the less the spam police care about cleaning up the mess.
    Ya, i've noticed that.. We had very little on the old boards...

+ Reply to Thread