B Werner FSU DE

C Carradine DE FSU

Elon WR Aaron Mellete vs UNC

Price Shembo ND

Manti Teo

Jamie Collins LB Southern Miss big fan of his

Ray Graham vs Cinci

Dan Giordano vs Pitt

Dion Jordan is no freaking joke..lol Dude was covering the slot???lol I can understand when hes covering a spot in a zone look, but manning up on someone in the slot is crazy impressive.. His Motor is flat out relentless as well.. I like em alot! Its cool to, because i plan on watching that Zona/Ore game tommorow night..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Dion Jordan is no freaking joke..lol Dude was covering the slot???lol I can understand when hes covering a spot in a zone look, but manning up on someone in the slot is crazy impressive.. His Motor is flat out relentless as well.. I like em alot! Its cool to, because i plan on watching that Zona/Ore game tommorow night..
    its crazy how they use him.He isnt very developed as a pass rusher but he has a motor and he is super athletic.He was actually recruited as a WR then switched to TE as Freshman before going to DE.I think thats why he isnt very polished yet on defense he has only played there for 2 years.I think a lot of people dont see the potential.Ive seen some rank him outside the Top 10 of Senior DE's

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    its crazy how they use him.He isnt very developed as a pass rusher but he has a motor and he is super athletic.He was actually recruited as a WR then switched to TE as Freshman before going to DE.I think thats why he isnt very polished yet on defense he has only played there for 2 years.I think a lot of people dont see the potential.Ive seen some rank him outside the Top 10 of Senior DE's
    I have a feeling his stock will fly.. I'm not gonna say 1st rd, but if he goes outside top 2rds, i'd be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I have a feeling his stock will fly.. I'm not gonna say 1st rd, but if he goes outside top 2rds, i'd be shocked.
    I think he certainly has a place in this league and I think he is a good prospect, I just dont know at what position yet. I actually think he may end up as a weakside backer.

+ Reply to Thread