+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Quentin Patton and Walter Stewart are studs! I think both are players to watch out for.. Hey Redeye, can u get any Mark Jackson OT Glenville St? Probably not, but u got some lower level kids, so i figured i'd ask..

Redeye do you have the tape of BYU vs Boise...I'd like to get a look at DL/LB Ezekiel Ansah. The guys supposedly a physical specimen who only started playing football in 2010. After two non impactful seasons learning the game he seems to be finding his stride with 8 tackles (6 solo), 1 sack, 2.5 tackles for loss, and 1 pass break up against Boise...Could be a good mid round developmental pick ala Adrien Robinson.

Physically the guys a JPP clone at 6'6'' 270 pounds who originally went to BYU on a track and field scholarship. Todd Mcshay said he, "has a rare burst for 280 lbs."
    Last edited by juice33s; 09-29-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Dude, this Chris Thompson RB Florida St is pretty freaking good.. Runs alot harder and stronger then his 187lb frame says he can, and has explosive play potential on any touch.. He obviously has hands, as he caught 8passes in a game against CLEMSON.. Also had a 80yrd scamper and a 41yard scamper through 3plus games so far... I'd like to see Chris THompson vs Clemson if u can Redeye..

Veteran
    How good of a prospect is Andre Ellington? Mid round guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    How good of a prospect is Andre Ellington? Mid round guy?
    I think his draft stock will either rise or fall with his 40 time...If he puts up a 4.3 I could see him being a 1st round pick, if he's merely a 4.4 guy then your probably looking at a 2nd round prospect...kind of reminds me of Chris Johnson, but with a little more power
    Last edited by juice33s; 09-29-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Man, that thompson for Fla St is awesome! Of Course they robbed em of a TD(refs), because there dou-che bags...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Man, that thompson for Fla St is awesome! Of Course they robbed em of a TD(refs), because there dou-che bags...
    never mind, the idiot WR on the outside totally held for absoulutley no reason, which is so freaking annoying, its not funny! But either way, anotehr dynamic run by Thompson that won't show up in stats! Hes great!

Quentin Patton and Walter Stewart are studs! I think both are players to watch out for.. Hey Redeye, can u get any Mark Jackson OT Glenville St? Probably not, but u got some lower level kids, so i figured i'd ask..
    I will try

Dude, this Chris Thompson RB Florida St is pretty freaking good.. Runs alot harder and stronger then his 187lb frame says he can, and has explosive play potential on any touch.. He obviously has hands, as he caught 8passes in a game against CLEMSON.. Also had a 80yrd scamper and a 41yard scamper through 3plus games so far... I'd like to see Chris THompson vs Clemson if u can Redeye..
    Yeah was planning on it just havent got 2 it

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Redeye do you have the tape of BYU vs Boise...I'd like to get a look at DL/LB Ezekiel Ansah. The guys supposedly a physical specimen who only started playing football in 2010. After two non impactful seasons learning the game he seems to be finding his stride with 8 tackles (6 solo), 1 sack, 2.5 tackles for loss, and 1 pass break up against Boise...Could be a good mid round developmental pick ala Adrien Robinson.

Physically the guys a JPP clone at 6'6'' 270 pounds who originally went to BYU on a track and field scholarship. Todd Mcshay said he, "has a rare burst for 280 lbs."
    Here we go some Ezekiel for U

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-04-2012 at 08:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread