Dallas Thomas vs South Carolina

James White vs Minn 2012

Robbie ROuse vs Boise st

Anthony Barr vs USC (2012)

Eric Fisher vs Iowa

Bjoern Werner vs NC State

Alec Ogletree vs Auburn (2012)

Tank Carradine vs NC State

Man, i like that tape of Short against IOWA.. As most know, i'm a huge Kawaan Short guys anyways, and i love his size, quickness, and burst to the ball carrier or qb.. Great hands as well.. I see some have em in the 2nd rd, and i woulden't be opposed to trading up in RD 2 for the awesome playmaking DT if he in fact does last into the 2nd.. I get goosebumps thinking about Short and Joseph side by side with JPP on one end for next 7-10 yrs..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Shayne Skov vs Oregon

Michael Mauti vs Ohio State

Baccari Rambo vs GT

Yo, Baccari Rambo is a 1st rd talent, end of story! Dudes just incredible! Seriously reminds me of Ed Reed.. I know teams are gonna pick up on it, and over time his stock is just gonna rise and rise.. All ready i've seen some moving em into RD 2, when hes somehow(i've been thinking there crazy) been in RD3 for most sites for awhile now.. Hes a ball hawk extrodinaire, and just knows how to created turnovers, and loves making plays and hits... Hes got the adequete size and speed as well...

U want guys on ur defense who are gonna make a diffrence, Baccari Rambo and Kawaan Short are 2 that are gonna make a diffrence.. Short is awesome at blocking kicks as well...

Hey Redeye, whats ur take on Eric Fisher OT C.Mich? I love em, and think hes a great OT prospect.. What do u think of em?

Hey Redeye, do u have any Alec Lemon WR Syracuse cut up? I like em as a sleeper WR, and watched a few games, but i'd like to be able to check closely how he gets off the line and what not.. Hes had some monster games for cuse, and i think he could be a catch, as a mid-late pick...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Hey Redeye, do u have any Alec Lemon WR Syracuse cut up? I like em as a sleeper WR, and watched a few games, but i'd like to be able to check closely how he gets off the line and what not.. Hes had some monster games for cuse, and i think he could be a catch, as a mid-late pick...
    U just reminded me I have Nassib videos up meant to cut his targets out and make a separate video.

+ Reply to Thread