Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1121

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Jordan Reed TE Florida

Mychael Rivera TE Tennessee

Kenny Vaccaro Ole Miss Safety Texas

matt Elam vs Texas A&M Florida safety

Shariff Floyd vs texas A&M Florida DT

Travis Kelcie TE Cincinnati

I like that Travis Kelce, as he lines up all over the place, is obviously a top notch blocking TE, and he can catch the ball, with solid hands.. Big guy to take down as well, helps beat on the Defense, and can gain a few more tough yards by bulldozing his way, and obviously in space, we've seen hes got solid speed..

One thing i noticed though, was it kinda took em awhile to get into pass catching phase of his routes.. Meaning, alot of times he was still trying to finish his routes when QB was all ready needing to throw it... Obviously some of that can be Oline, and it was sometimes, but sometimes i felt he was alittle slow finishing off his routes...

Overall, a nice looking prospect though... Seems like a GIants type player as well.. Looks like we drafted the wrong Cincy TE in my opinion...

Hey Redeye, whats ur take on Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma? Seems like a guy that could easily gravitate into 1st rd with guys like Lewan and Mathews going back to school, ey? Looked good in that video u put up..

Thanks for the videos Redeye. Any chance there is footage out there with Jamie Collins against Louisville? I liked what I've seen so far with him against Nebraska and Western Kentucky but it's so hard to evaluate these kids on crappy teams like Southern Miss this year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Thanks for the videos Redeye. Any chance there is footage out there with Jamie Collins against Louisville? I liked what I've seen so far with him against Nebraska and Western Kentucky but it's so hard to evaluate these kids on crappy teams like Southern Miss this year lol.
    I like to see more Collins myself I just dont have a lot of Southern Miss. The only other 1 is the 2011 game against Houston

hey Redeye, throw up a TJ Johnson C S.Carolina Vid if u can.. THis guys a beast! 6ft 5in 319lbs, who is tough and gritty as it gets.. I absoulutley love this kid! I'm thinking with that size, he could be a versatile player on the Oline as well..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    hey Redeye, throw up a TJ Johnson C S.Carolina Vid if u can.. THis guys a beast! 6ft 5in 319lbs, who is tough and gritty as it gets.. I absoulutley love this kid! I'm thinking with that size, he could be a versatile player on the Oline as well..
    Yeah thats easy 1 have SC cuts done already. Ive been meaning to do the Louisville Center as well.

Jamar Taylor vs UNLV CB Boise State

thanks for the taylor vid and for future tj johnson vid..

I really like Jamar Taylor. He gets challenged a lot but still wins out on a lot on his matchups.

+ Reply to Thread