+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1121

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Thanks for doing so many guys i asked about in past month or 2 redeye.. Guys like McDonald, Kasa, Holloman and Slay come to mind.. U can easily see why Vance McDonald intrigues me as a TE(hes moved way up draft boards since asked u for video), with his size, and ability to line up basically everywhere, and whenever a guy that guy can run with the ball like he does , and is hard to take down like he is, and also has very reliable hands, its intriguing.. Vance McDonald is very versatile, and would be a great fit in this offense i believe.. I really like the TE class this yr..

My goal this week is to try to get into Kawann Short games he is the 1 Ive watched the least of the top 2 round guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Thanks for doing so many guys i asked about in past month or 2 redeye.. Guys like McDonald, Kasa, Holloman and Slay come to mind.. U can easily see why Vance McDonald intrigues me as a TE(hes moved way up draft boards since asked u for video), with his size, and ability to line up basically everywhere, and whenever a guy that guy can run with the ball like he does , and is hard to take down like he is, and also has very reliable hands, its intriguing.. Vance McDonald is very versatile, and would be a great fit in this offense i believe.. I really like the TE class this yr..
    hey nycsportzfan, I dont know if you saw my mock I posted yesterday. But I have Slay and Kasa both in my mock. I had Slay in the 4th and Kasa in the 5th(maybe too early?) But Kasa is one that intigues me at TE.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Been slacking on this This vid I figure will draw some interest

Terron Armstead vs Alabama State

Desmond Trufant vs WSU 2012

Kawann Short vs Wisconsin

Earl Wolff vs UNC 2012

Jawann Jamison vs

Devin taylor vs LSU

Zaviar Gooden vs Tenn

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    My goal this week is to try to get into Kawann Short games he is the 1 Ive watched the least of the top 2 round guys.
    Hes very impressive.. Certainly 1st rd esque in my opinion.. A good sized, gap penetrator that stuffs the run and has a quick first step and makes impact plays,including on ST's, where he blocks kicks regularly...

I know I am going upset a certain poster here----^ and I sorry, I am not trying to pick a fight hehe.

but that Video of Kawaan Short is really not impressive. *ducks*

I have seen him play, and he certainly had some good games(Notre Dame) and I try not to evaluate a guy sorely on 1 game, but in truth i see a lot of problems with his play in the video.

The fact that it is Wisconson, a team that is build around their Oline, doesnt help either. He gets blown out of the hole on numberous occasions, he gets stonewalled in 1v1 blocks far to often and worst of all, he seems to have a lot of trouble finding the ball carrier at times. Often he completely loses him until the guy is behind him. Lastly, and this is the worst part, he seems to either be very tired, or give up completely on some plays. I see a 2 down player, at best, in that video.

Its just 1 video, but ouch.

Scuze me while I go put on my NYCsportfan proof armor now.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 03-10-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Veteran
    As usual thanks for putting together these film clips Redeyejedi. It's nice to take a look at some of these players I'm less familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I know I am going upset a certain poster here----^ and I sorry, I am not trying to pick a fight hehe.

but that Video of Kawaan Short is really not impressive. *ducks*

I have seen him play, and he certainly had some good games(Notre Dame) and I try not to evaluate a guy sorely on 1 game, but in truth i see a lot of problems with his play in the video.

The fact that it is Wisconson, a team that is build around their Oline, doesnt help either. He gets blown out of the hole on numberous occasions, he gets stonewalled in 1v1 blocks far to often and worst of all, he seems to have a lot of trouble finding the ball carrier at times. Often he completely loses him until the guy is behind him. Lastly, and this is the worst part, he seems to either be very tired, or give up completely on some plays. I see a 2 down player, at best, in that video.

Its just 1 video, but ouch.
    I had only watched his best games I wanted to get into some of the videos against better lineman to see how he played. 1 thing about Short he has been a guy ive seen associated with taking plays off. Maybe he is playing to many snaps. He also dropped 20 pounds since this video might help him some

+ Reply to Thread