+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1121

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I mocked Griffin to us a couple times in the late rds(6th or 7th) a few times int he main draft thread during my weekly mocks during the season, so i've noticed em for awhile, and agree, theres some intrigue there.. I could see him sticking on a club possibly as a very late rd draft pick or even UDF...
    With the addition of Myers, that's exactly the type of TE I see us going after. A late rounder with some potential.

LT Xavier Nixon vs South carolina played a pretty good game against CLowney

Jordan Reed TE vs South Catolina

Damontre Moore DE/OLB vs Oklahoma " Some snaps vs Lane Johnson"

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-25-2013 at 01:12 PM.

LG/LT Dallas Thomas vs Florida 2012

Ryan Swope vs Bama

Rutgers FS Duron Harmon vs Arkansas 2012

Oregon RB Kenjon barner vs OregonSU

Khassem Greene vs Lville

CB Logan Ryan vs Arkansas 2012

Are you still making your 1000th video a Clowney comp?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Are you still making your 1000th video a Clowney comp?
    yeah its up .its on the look at the 2013 nfl draft thread

Got any PJ Lonergan or TJ Johnson? All we have behind Baas is Cordle, and i think its important we look closely at some centers, as i could see us drafting one in the late rds...

Got any PJ Lonergan or TJ Johnson? All we have behind Baas is Cordle, and i think its important we look closely at some centers, as i could see us drafting one in the late rds...
    Im working Florida SC now When im done I will do a 2 game with Georgia, Florida. U can see him against the big Nose tackle /1 tech types Geathers Jenkins and then the quicker penetration guys like FLoyd and Easly.

Dion Sims vs Boise State

Kenny Vaccaro vs Baylor

Chase Thomas vs CAl

[quote user="rainierjef"]call me crazy but i think mercilus drops to mid second round
    not a chance.. I have said forever now, hes gonna be a big riser compared to where u see some have him in the very late first/ early 2nd, and i'd be shocked if he gets within 10picks of where we pick.. Hes the total package, with solid size, huge motor, and playmaking ability.. He lacks in no area, and is my number 1 guy, id be most excited to see there when we pick, which is saying something, considering how high i am on guy like Fletcher Cox and Dwayne Allen.. I also still believe that Casey Hayward will be to impossible to not realize like i have forever now, is a 1st round talent, a one of the op CB's in this deep class.. I would not be shocked to see Casey Hayward sneak into RD 1, as long as he does decent at the combine..[/QUOTE] I feel the same way about Kawaan Short this yr as i did about Casey Hayward last yr.. I think come draft time, teams will be hard pressed to not notice the kinda impact player short can be, and will take em in RD1.. I know one thing, teams sure is heck wish tehy took hayward in RD1, thats for sure!

+ Reply to Thread