+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1121

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Wow I'll be amazed if the Pats don't grab Swope.

Here is the TE i saw visit the Giants

Matt Furstenburg vs West Virginia 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1RzWEaKuzk

Cornellius "Tank" Carradine vs Maryland 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5i0Uqpjqw

Kiko Alonso vs Arizona 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs5gYuOcZzk

Red eye, what do you think about DJ Hayden?

Quote Originally Posted by quan the don View Post
    Red eye, what do you think about DJ Hayden?
    I wish I had more 2012 games of him to go through of him I had only 2,. Tough to gauge from that. I heard he shut down Patton in the LA Tech Game wish I had that 1. He has the size and athletic ability. Good deep speed and ball skills. Good in both man and zone. He gambled in the Southern Miss game I have and got beat for a long TD i didnt like that. Dont know if that shows up more on his tape because I have so few games

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I wish I had more 2012 games of him to go through of him I had only 2,. Tough to gauge from that. I heard he shut down Patton in the LA Tech Game wish I had that 1. He has the size and athletic ability. Good deep speed and ball skills. Good in both man and zone. He gambled in the Southern Miss game I have and got beat for a long TD i didnt like that. Dont know if that shows up more on his tape because I have so few games
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Jonathan hankins DT Ohio State

Devin Street WR Pitt

Justin Pugh Syracuse OT
    Kinda funny Redeye, this is from Last August, and u just so happened to put up a PUGH and HANKINS VIDEO at the Same time..lol PUGH wasen't overly impressive, and i didn't watch the Hankins video, but i did watch a Hankins vs Penn St video recently, if its the same one, he also wasent' very impressive..

Based on that video, he gets pushed around too much by the heavier DE's too be a guard, and he has too short arms to be a LT. I think he can be an effective RT based on that though, and an average guard who plays better in the passing game than in the run.

I put up just a Giant draft video thread

Redeye, any chance you can do a cut up of Carlos Hyde vs. Penn State 2013? There were some good things he did in that game that I'd like to get a better look at. Some lead blocking for Braxton as well as receiving out of the backfield and running.

+ Reply to Thread