+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1121

Thread: 12-13 Draft Film Room

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    GT and Northern Illinois are probably the only games he played a lot of snaps. He doesnt play on passing downs. I have to watch the Duke game see how he played in the NIckel. I read he played in the Nickel package that game
    Do you think it's because of limited athleticism on his part or the guy they put on the field for nickel packages is just that good in the eyes of the coaches? From what I've seen, he takes himself out of a few plays with recognition issues but he seems to be really good getting through traffic and finding the ballcarrier when he's in good position. I still stand on him being a 5th-6th round pick that can be a solid (nothing special though) LBer and it's not like our current unit has many solid players in the middle anyhow.

I think he's limited against the pass and deep in space. I was laboring to find his snaps against Virginia Tech which obviously isn't an issue against the run-heavy Georgia Tech. The entire middle of the game against VT, he wasn't in. You can see the difference between him and Telvin Smith. Williams lines up deep almost like a SS to give him that cushion.

You wouldn't happen to have access to the FSU vs. North Carolina State game do you? That is the one I can't find, but really want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I think he's limited against the pass and deep in space. I was laboring to find his snaps against Virginia Tech which obviously isn't an issue against the run-heavy Georgia Tech. The entire middle of the game against VT, he wasn't in. You can see the difference between him and Telvin Smith. Williams lines up deep almost like a SS to give him that cushion.

You wouldn't happen to have access to the FSU vs. North Carolina State game do you? That is the one I can't find, but really want to see.
    We have GLennon vs FSU up
    Made a real nice play on the 2nd play of this in pass coverage. Just not a lot of snaps with him on the field against the pass. Thats why I have to watch the Duke game. Read he was in on the Nickel package
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-02-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Do you think it's because of limited athleticism on his part or the guy they put on the field for nickel packages is just that good in the eyes of the coaches? From what I've seen, he takes himself out of a few plays with recognition issues but he seems to be really good getting through traffic and finding the ballcarrier when he's in good position. I still stand on him being a 5th-6th round pick that can be a solid (nothing special though) LBer and it's not like our current unit has many solid players in the middle anyhow.
    have to watch him more . I kind of pigeon holed him as an inside 3-4 backer didnt think he had the change of direction quickness for anything more than a Downhill thumper. Didnt look all that agile. To be honest though most of my time on FSU games are spent on other players

Dion Sims TE MSU vs Northwestern

Joseph Fauria TE UCLA vs Nebraska

Travis Frederick C Wisconsin vs MSU

Fauria would be such a monster weapon for ELI in the pass game.. Hes not close to the blocker Bennett is, but his pass catching abilities are outrageous.. They were throwing 20yrd fade plays to em in back corner of endzone and lining em up just about everywhere during the season with success, and his redzone capabilities are outta this world.. He has the frame to add weight and i would think become a better blocker as well.. Fauria would make our pass offense downright unstoppable.. If he is around in the 4th rd , i don't know how u don't take em? Hes nasty!

Minter vs Bama LB LSU

D Holloman vs Kentucky LB South Carolina

A Ogletree vs Kentucky Georgia LB

Sheldon Richardson vs Kentucky 2012

Larry Warford vs Georgia 2012

Alabama line vs ND

Justin Pugh vs Pitt

Gerald Hodges vs Ohio st Neb

Shariff Floyd vs Missouri

Jonathan Banks vs Texas A&M

Nick Kasa

Vance Mcdonald