+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Bench Player

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I noticed him when watching tape on Nate Irving. he is going to take over at MLB this season

[/quote]

No one liked this guys tape. i thought he looked pretty good

[/quote]
    Inconclusive. Looked solid in space and in coverage with fluid change of direction and quickness, but I didn't get chance to see him take on blockers and meet running backs in the hole. However it does look liek he has the size to do so (Looked noticeably bigger then Irving who stands 6'1 240)
    [/quote]

NC State bio has him at 6-5, 239. He looks bigger than 240 in that vid (I would've guessed 250 or so)

Based just on that tape, I hope they decide to leave him outside. He does have great hips for a guy his size, very nice quickness (long speed looks a bit suspect though). He does looks good in coverage, and he can also get after the QB. At least from the outside, not so much between the tackles. I think that's mostly a result of his height (he can't seem to get low on the big guys).
    [/quote]Yeah he isnt a MLB. I think he could be a 3-4 SOLB or 4-3SOLB[/quote]

Dude looks like a potential Giant. Is this guy a top prospect?

[quote user="Jdaking"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I noticed him when watching tape on Nate Irving. he is going to take over at MLB this season

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Inconclusive. Looked solid in space and in coverage with fluid change of direction and quickness, but I didn't get chance to see him take on blockers and meet running backs in the hole. However it does look liek he has the size to do so (Looked noticeably bigger then Irving who stands 6'1 240)
    [/quote]

NC State bio has him at 6-5, 239. He looks bigger than 240 in that vid (I would've guessed 250 or so)

Based just on that tape, I hope they decide to leave him outside. He does have great hips for a guy his size, very nice quickness (long speed looks a bit suspect though). He does looks good in coverage, and he can also get after the QB. At least from the outside, not so much between the tackles. I think that's mostly a result of his height (he can't seem to get low on the big guys).

[/quote]

I would think Scouts would like him becauseof his frameand how he looks in space. Havent heard him mentioned on draft sites much. I think he is an OLB for sure. I think 3-4 defenses will like him.

[quote user="Jdaking"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I would think Scouts would like him becauseof his frameand how he looks in space. Havent heard him mentioned on draft sites much. I think he is an OLB for sure.Guys that are a legitimate 6'4 250 and fluid like that are hard to find.

Veteran

Can you gets some Nico Johnson, and Isaiah Pead

[quote user="kayjay"]Can you gets some Nico Johnson, and Isaiah Pead[/quote]I finally got something good on Pead downloading Hopefully the quality is alright. I can try do something on Nico but he wasnt all that productive he only had 3 games with at least 5 tackles

Veteran

Thanks []

Bench Player

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Jdaking"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I would think Scouts would like him becauseof his frameand how he looks in space. Havent heard him mentioned on draft sites much. I think he is an OLB for sure. I think 3-4 defenses will like him.

[/quote]

Yeah, he does look like a 3-4 type of guy. He also looks good in coverage, and has a decent amount of speed. Do you have more vids on him? Because I like this guy.

[quote user="Jdaking"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Jdaking"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, he does look like a 3-4 type of guy. He also looks good in coverage, and has a decent amount of speed. Do you have more vids on him? Because I like this guy.
    [/quote]

Im going to do another one of him but Alo did a game of his as well

Audie Cole vs UNC

Isaiah Pead vs Louisville 2010

Cinci goes hurry up taking out any chance of replays of his runs. Not happy with ESPN's coverage of alot of CFB games. They dont give enough replays. PAC 10 games are the best for vid making