+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Brandon Thompson vs South Carolina 2010[/quote]Brandon is a very talented player. His biggest problem is inconsistency. There are times when he's motivated and literally unblockable. Unfortunately the motor isn't always running. The rumor out of camp right now is that he's lost some of the "bad" weight and is more solid.

Redeye, expect to see BT as the nose in a 3-4 this year. Steele finally feels like he's got some talent to work with in the LBs, but on the flipside BT is the only real DT on the roster. If he goes down, Clemson will be in bad shape.

I expect BT to be double teamed frequently throughout the year. I'm very curious to see how he handles it. I don't expect many sacks, but I'm looking for him to at least push the OL back and make plays in the backfield. I view him as a 2nd rd DT, with late 1st rd upside (depending on if his motor is running or not).

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Trent Richardson vs Tennessee 2010[/quote]I remember when Richardson committed to Bama, a Bama friend sent me his film. I immediately knew he was the best RB on that team. And yes that includes being better than Ingram. I love this kid's running style. He finds the hole, hits it with authority, and can make guys miss. Great prospect imo.

Notre Dame Tight End

Tyler Eifert vs Army 2010

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Notre Dame Tight End

[/quote]

First view!

Very promising TE. I like his effort catching and blocking. I would not mind seeing him in blue next season.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Notre Dame Tight End

[/quote]

First view!

Very promising TE. I like his effort catching and blocking. I would not mind seeing him in blue next season.

[/quote]

Yeah I saw that u shouldnt of been because i saw it. Yeah he looks promising he only really had 7 games where he played and he had 27 catches for 352 yards. 13 YPC is pretty high for a TE as well

Kaleb Ramsey vs Nevada 2010

Boston College DT

Hey Redeye, i got a sweet little Motor/Effort kid from Boise St with a explosive first step i wanted u to do a Tape on if u could... SHEA MCLELLIN DE BOISE ST.. I really like this kid to be this yrs RYAN KERRIGAN or PAUL KRUGER and shoot up draft boards.. By the way, that Rayn Kerrigan looks beastly for the skins this preseason...