+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, i got a sweet little Motor/Effort kid from Boise St with a explosive first step i wanted u to do a Tape on if u could... SHEA MCLELLIN DE BOISE ST.. I really like this kid to be this yrs RYAN KERRIGAN or PAUL KRUGER and shoot up draft boards.. By the way, that Rayn Kerrigan looks beastly for the skins this preseason...
    [/quote]Yeah Im always down for pass rushers. Got really good footage of him as well.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT color=#0033cc>Sean Spence vs Clemson 2010</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Chris Polk vs California 2010</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Donta Hightower vs Auburn and Mississippi State</FONT></P>[/quote]not the best vid of spence ive seen but i love this kids potential. i was expecting a HUGE year from him but with all this miami stuff goin on who knows.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT color=#0033cc>Donta Hightower vs Auburn and Mississippi State</FONT></P>

[/quote]not the best vid of spence ive seen but i love this kids potential. i was expecting a HUGE year from him but with all this miami stuff goin on who knows.[/quote]Wasnt he one of the guys suspended. I saw his name and Harris as the 2 that had been named.</P>

I have this one as well</P>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title><FONT color=#0033cc>Sean Spence vs Ohio State</FONT> </DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title></DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>If he gets suspended for the year I will probably do a few more 2010 games because he wont have anymore tape. I might do SF anyway but the season starts soon and I will start throwing up 2011 game tape</DIV>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT color=#0033cc>Donta Hightower vs Auburn and Mississippi State</FONT></P>

[/quote]not the best vid of spence ive seen but i love this kids potential. i was expecting a HUGE year from him but with all this miami stuff goin on who knows.[/quote]Wasnt he one of the guys suspended. I saw his name and Harris as the 2 that had been named.</P>

I have this one as well</P>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title><FONT color=#0033cc>Sean Spence vs Ohio State</FONT> </DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>*</DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>If he gets suspended for the year *I will probably do a few more 2010 games because he wont have anymore tape. I might do SF anyway but the season starts soon and I will start throwing up 2011 game tape</DIV>[/quote]I don't think he was one but more could surface and he could end up suspended.

Needs to work on his tackling technique and of corse add some weight but damn that kid is fast. Proper coaching and you got a great lbr IMO. Mist likely weakside

Here is an Orson Charles vid. He is very impressive in the passing game. He has body control like a WR because he is built like one. He is very under sized and while he gives great effort while blocking I just dont know how he would hold up as an In line blocker. He is listed at 6'3 230 and he looks smaller to me. He is the only TE right now that I could see sneaking into Round 1.</P>

<FONT color=#440088>Orson Charles</FONT><FONT color=#0033cc>BrownsOrBust</FONT> </P>

Veteran

I don't know if you saw ESPN's college football preview, but they gave the pre-season pick for highest motor to Mike Martin.

Also Vontaze Burfict got the nod for hardest hitter.

LaMicheal James won pretty much everything else lol

you were right spence will be suspended 1 game