+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]A few guys i'd like to take closer look at....

Lance Lewis WR East Carolina(check out game today vs S.Carolina)

Kyle Efaw TE Boise St

George Iloka S Boise St(there freaking loaded!)

Emmanuel Acho LB Texas

Shawn Prater CB Iowa

Marvin McNutt WR Iowa(this dude is freaking beastly! Mad underrated)
    [/quote]have been meaning to get to these 2.[/quote] Awesome!!! Joe Adams Wr/Pr Arkansas is another guy who would be good to see a video on at some point..
    [/quote]I got a 2010 Vid of Adams

[/quote] U should do a vid of Joe Adams vs whoever he played yesterday, and just do his Punt retruns, kinda like his "special teams tape" .... U should do Case Keenum vs UCLA 2011 as well.. Your videos are awesome!

Kendall Wright vs TCU 2011

Jake Stoneburner vs Akron 2011

[/quote] The Kendall Wright video's commentary is in another language, not english..

Yesterday, I was invited to go to the FSU game.

Their entire defense is loaded with future NFL players. It's a young defense, so many wont come out this year.

But, because of our preseason and how it went, the guy I was most enamored with is Greg Reid. He might be the best punt returner I have ever seen.

hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..
    [/quote]The First page first posthas all the links

Im going to edit my second post and put all the 2011 vids seperate

Matt Barkley vs Minnesota 2011

Incidently Im watching Marshall and WV and Bruce Irvin can not play the run at all. WV is playing him at end with his hand down on 3 man lines. The guy has no chance.He is a horrible fit in this defense. Why dont they put him at LB

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..

[/quote] ya, i know about page 1.. I meant, u should do it again with all the video's you've been doing for the 2011 season, like u said your gonna.. That will look stunning! Talk about a page of Info! It'll be so much fun seeing all these players video's on one page.. I like that your getting to guys who aren't just top prospects, but all diffrent prjoected rounds of the draft, maybe even a few UDF's.... What your doing is really cool, redeye! I hope u don't mind all the players i'm putting down.. U don't have to do em all, but i'm just trying to help a bit..

How about Johnathan Quick WR Appalachian St? Another kid who desrves a video, and its players like this, that people don't get to see every week, where a video would really help...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..
    [/quote]The First page first post*has all the links

[/quote] ya, i know about page 1..* I meant, u should do it again with all the video's you've been doing for the 2011 season, like u said your gonna..* That will look stunning! Talk about a page of Info! It'll be so much fun seeing all these players video's on one page.. I like that your getting to guys who aren't just top prospects, but all diffrent prjoected rounds of the draft, maybe even a few UDF's.... What your doing is really cool, redeye! I hope u don't mind all the players i'm putting down.. U don't have to do em all, but i'm just trying to help a bit..

How about Johnathan Quick WR Appalachian St? Another kid who desrves a video, and its players like this, that people don't get to see every week, where a video would really help...
    [/quote]

thanks for the videos guys ..good stuff...never to early to think draft imo.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] ya, i know about page 1.. I meant, u should do it again with all the video's you've been doing for the 2011 season, like u said your gonna.. That will look stunning! Talk about a page of Info! It'll be so much fun seeing all these players video's on one page.. I like that your getting to guys who aren't just top prospects, but all diffrent prjoected rounds of the draft, maybe even a few UDF's.... What your doing is really cool, redeye! I hope u don't mind all the players i'm putting down.. U don't have to do em all, but i'm just trying to help a bit..

[/quote]

No problem I work with Alo and Marioclp as well at Draftbreakdown so I will put there vids up here as well.

This is South Carolina DL/LB Melvin Ingram vs East Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hzVmoqAp0pU