+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]A few guys i'd like to take closer look at....

Lance Lewis WR East Carolina(check out game today vs S.Carolina)

Kyle Efaw TE Boise St

<font size="5">George Iloka S Boise St(there freaking loaded!)
    </font>
    Emmanuel Acho LB Texas

Shawn Prater CB Iowa

<font size="5">Marvin McNutt WR Iowa(this dude is freaking beastly! Mad underrated)
    </font>[/quote]have been meaning to get to these 2.[/quote] Awesome!!! Joe Adams Wr/Pr Arkansas is another guy who would be good to see a video on at some point..
    [/quote]I got a 2010 Vid of Adams</p>
    <div class="playnav-video-info"><font color="#980001">Joe Adams vs Georgia,Auburn,Ohio State</font> </div>[/quote] U should do a vid of Joe Adams vs whoever he played yesterday, and just do his Punt retruns, kinda like his "special teams tape" .... U should do Case Keenum vs UCLA 2011 as well.. Your videos are awesome!

<font color="#0033cc">Kendall Wright vs TCU 2011</font></p>

</p>

<font color="#0033cc">Jake Stoneburner vs Akron 2011</font></p>[/quote] The Kendall Wright video's commentary is in another language, not english..

Yesterday, I was invited to go to the FSU game.

Their entire defense is loaded with future NFL players. It's a young defense, so many wont come out this year.

But, because of our preseason and how it went, the guy I was most enamored with is Greg Reid. He might be the best punt returner I have ever seen.

hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..
    [/quote]The First page first posthas all the links</P>

Im going to edit my second post and put all the 2011 vids seperate</P>

<FONT color=#0033cc>Matt Barkley vs Minnesota 2011</FONT></P>

</P>

Incidently Im watching Marshall and WV and Bruce Irvin can not play the run at all. WV is playing him at end with his hand down on 3 man lines. The guy has no chance.He is a horrible fit in this defense. Why dont they put him at LB </P>

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..
    [/quote]The First page first posthas all the links</p>

Im going to edit my second post and put all the 2011 vids seperate</p>[/quote] ya, i know about page 1.. I meant, u should do it again with all the video's you've been doing for the 2011 season, like u said your gonna.. That will look stunning! Talk about a page of Info! It'll be so much fun seeing all these players video's on one page.. I like that your getting to guys who aren't just top prospects, but all diffrent prjoected rounds of the draft, maybe even a few UDF's.... What your doing is really cool, redeye! I hope u don't mind all the players i'm putting down.. U don't have to do em all, but i'm just trying to help a bit..

How about Johnathan Quick WR Appalachian St? Another kid who desrves a video, and its players like this, that people don't get to see every week, where a video would really help...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*hey redeye, u should put all the videos on one page again.. Every so often u should do that, it would look utterly amazing to see all your video's on one page..
    [/quote]The First page first post*has all the links</p>

Im going to edit my second post and put all the 2011 vids seperate</p>[/quote] ya, i know about page 1..* I meant, u should do it again with all the video's you've been doing for the 2011 season, like u said your gonna..* That will look stunning! Talk about a page of Info! It'll be so much fun seeing all these players video's on one page.. I like that your getting to guys who aren't just top prospects, but all diffrent prjoected rounds of the draft, maybe even a few UDF's.... What your doing is really cool, redeye! I hope u don't mind all the players i'm putting down.. U don't have to do em all, but i'm just trying to help a bit..

How about Johnathan Quick WR Appalachian St? Another kid who desrves a video, and its players like this, that people don't get to see every week, where a video would really help...
    [/quote]

thanks for the videos guys ..good stuff...never to early to think draft imo.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]The First page first posthas all the links</P>

Im going to edit my second post and put all the 2011 vids seperate</P>

[/quote] ya, i know about page 1.. I meant, u should do it again with all the video's you've been doing for the 2011 season, like u said your gonna.. That will look stunning! Talk about a page of Info! It'll be so much fun seeing all these players video's on one page.. I like that your getting to guys who aren't just top prospects, but all diffrent prjoected rounds of the draft, maybe even a few UDF's.... What your doing is really cool, redeye! I hope u don't mind all the players i'm putting down.. U don't have to do em all, but i'm just trying to help a bit..

[/quote]</P>

No problem I work with Alo and Marioclp as well at Draftbreakdown so I will put there vids up here as well. </P>

This is South Carolina DL/LB Melvin Ingram vs East Carolina</P>

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hzVmoqAp0pU</P>