+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Bruce Irvin vs Marshall 2011

Game was shortened do to lighting

I dont like how WV is using him. It makes no sense to play him on the line in 3 man fronts. I thought for sure they would use him at LB and move him around but the dont.If this is how they are going to use him then they might as well just use him on passing downs like last year

Veteran

Hmm... If they decide to go WR in the 1st (depending on how the receiver corp shakes out this year, and if they can keep 'Rio), I'm really liking Jeff Fuller. He plays a lot like Nicks, but with a bit more of a deep game.

He may not have tremendous acceleration, but he does have quick feet in traffic, and a long stride that builds good long speed. Also, he's plenty physical.

Nicks, 'Rio, Thomas, Barden, JJ12, and Fuller would make for a hell of a receiving corp.

(yes, I'd still love to have Jeffery, but barring the unforeseen, I doubt the Giants get a shot at him. Jeffery, Blackmon, and Floyd could/should push him down)

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, i got a sweet little Motor/Effort kid from Boise St with a explosive first step i wanted u to do a Tape on if u could... SHEA MCLELLIN DE BOISE ST.. I really like this kid to be this yrs RYAN KERRIGAN or PAUL KRUGER and shoot up draft boards.. By the way, that Rayn Kerrigan looks beastly for the skins this preseason...
    [/quote]Yeah Im always down for pass rushers. Got really good footage of him as well.[/quote] U could add this tape of my guy Shea at some point.. Dude reminds me of OSI with his size/first step..

Shea McClellin, DE, Boise State

One of the standout defensive linemen in the first week of the season
    was McClellin. He had a massive game against Georgia with six tackles
    and 2.5 sacks. McClellin showed good technique and moves, with rushes
    off the edge and coming around, as well as up the middle to get to the
    quarterback. McClellin was firing off the snap and had offensive linemen
    playing on their heels all game. He entered the season as a second-day
    pick, but with this start to the season he has the arrow pointing
    towards the second round.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, u Got any CAMERON CHISM CB MARYLAND on here???? A solid CB, gets involved against the run, speedy, solid sized, solid ball skills, albeit no INTS last yr... Hes a nice looking CB, i would think would be in the Running For All ACC this yr... I thought he might come out as a JR, but he didn't...
    [/quote] Hey Redeye, did u see Chism nail down the Miami game with that pick 6? What a sensational break on the ball.. Chism has some serious potential, and had a pretty big first game against the U.. Actually probably a nice video's worth of chism against the U...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, i got a sweet little Motor/Effort kid from Boise St with a explosive first step i wanted u to do a Tape on if u could... SHEA MCLELLIN DE BOISE ST.. I really like this kid to be this yrs RYAN KERRIGAN or PAUL KRUGER and shoot up draft boards.. By the way, that Rayn Kerrigan looks beastly for the skins this preseason...
    [/quote]Yeah Im always down for pass rushers. Got really good footage of him as well.[/quote] U could add this tape of my guy Shea at some point.. Dude reminds me of OSI with his size/first step..

Shea McClellin, DE, Boise State
    One of the standout defensive linemen in the first week of the season was McClellin. He had a massive game against Georgia with six tackles and 2.5 sacks. McClellin showed good technique and moves, with rushes off the edge and coming around, as well as up the middle to get to the quarterback. McClellin was firing off the snap and had offensive linemen playing on their heels all game. He entered the season as a second-day pick, but with this start to the season he has the arrow pointing towards the second round.

[/quote]

U im not doing that game Marioclp is. I emailed him and told him he had to that vid though. If he doesnt I will do it, I promise. He had a real great game.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, u Got any CAMERON CHISM CB MARYLAND on here???? A solid CB, gets involved against the run, speedy, solid sized, solid ball skills, albeit no INTS last yr... Hes a nice looking CB, i would think would be in the Running For All ACC this yr... I thought he might come out as a JR, but he didn't...
    [/quote] Hey Redeye, did u see Chism nail down the Miami game with that pick 6? What a sensational break on the ball.. Chism has some serious potential, and had a pretty big first game against the U.. Actually probably a nice video's worth of chism against the U...
    [/quote]Yeah worked the game last night scribed his plays it will be up soon. Could be a middle round guy made some game changers for sure. His 2 plays were the reason they won the game.Worked the Maryland D vs Miami O last night. I have vids on Chism Tate and Lamar Miller coming for sure. Maybe more later. Its a long season some of these vids will have to be pushed back to the end of the season. I want to stay as current as possible with new games each week. That Robert Griffin the III vid is one of the most popular ive ever had. Thats a lot of views for me that quick. I mean its nowhere near cute cat vid totals but relative with NFL draft vid totals its pretty good

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, u Got any CAMERON CHISM CB MARYLAND on here???? A solid CB, gets involved against the run, speedy, solid sized, solid ball skills, albeit no INTS last yr... Hes a nice looking CB, i would think would be in the Running For All ACC this yr... I thought he might come out as a JR, but he didn't...
    [/quote]Yeah worked the game last night scribed his plays it will be up soon. Could be a middle round guy made some game changers for sure. His 2 plays were the reason they won the game.Worked the Maryland D vs Miami O last night. I have vids on Chism Tate and Lamar Miller coming for sure. Maybe more later. Its a long season some of these vids will have to be pushed back to the end of the season. I want to stay as current as possible with new games each week. That Robert Griffin the III vid is one of the most popular ive ever had. Thats a lot of views for me that quick. I mean its nowhere near cute cat vid totals but relative with NFL draft vid totals its pretty good[/quote] I am actually thinking Chism is more of a 2nd/3rd round CB myself.. We shall see though.. Anyhow, it sounds like people are starting to realize your video's are awesome, and before you know it, you'll be getting views like those other fellas you speak of.. U know, whos video's i'm choosing!!!lol My brotha from another motha!!!lol

saw vid of davin megget. i like this kid wish he had an oline but the kid shows excellent vision and agility and is a decent reciever out the backfield. Not sure if his oline is that bad or if miami is that good but he had very little wiggle room and still made something outta nothing more often than not.

[quote user="thegreatone"]saw vid of davin megget. i like this kid wish he had an oline but the kid shows excellent vision and agility and is a decent reciever out the backfield. Not sure if his oline is that bad or if miami is that good but he had very little wiggle room and still made something outta nothing more often than not.
    [/quote]Yeah he isnt Trent Richardson but he is a draftable back. He is always going forward

Davin Meggett vs Miami 2011

Vinny Curry vs West Virginia 2011

Lamar Miller vs Maryland 2011

Vaughn Telemaque vs Maryland 2011