+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tyler Eifert vs South Florida 2011

Emmanuel Acho vs BYU

[/quote]Where's the white boxes so I know who I'm looking at [/quote]Maybe I hadnt put them on when I posted the link there on now

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Andrew Luck vs Duke 2011[/quote] I bet on Stanford in this one, watched it all, luck got it going after the half like a fierce animal..

Hey Redeye, do u got any Kellen Moore? Jeez, this guys got some kinda touch.. Just watched him on a 3rd and goal from the 1yrd line with 17secs in 1st half, and boise calls a fade route and Kellen Moore puts the freaking thing right on the money, so beuatifully.. There isn't often that guys like Drew Brees and Doug Flutie become solid NFL pros, and in brees case, even better, but i would like to see the giants take a flier on Moore if hes there in the 5th round or so...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, do u got any Kellen Moore? Jeez, this guys got some kinda touch.. Just watched him on a 3rd and goal from the 1yrd line with 17secs in 1st half, and boise calls a fade route and Kellen Moore puts the freaking thing right on the money, so beuatifully.. There isn't often that guys like Drew Brees and Doug Flutie become solid NFL pros, and in brees case, even better, but i would like to see the giants take a flier on Moore if hes there in the 5th round or so...
    [/quote]yeah i really like him too. kid HAS to add some weight though or he'll get torn in half

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, do u got any Kellen Moore? Jeez, this guys got some kinda touch.. Just watched him on a 3rd and goal from the 1yrd line with 17secs in 1st half, and boise calls a fade route and Kellen Moore puts the freaking thing right on the money, so beuatifully.. There isn't often that guys like Drew Brees and Doug Flutie become solid NFL pros, and in brees case, even better, but i would like to see the giants take a flier on Moore if hes there in the 5th round or so...
    [/quote]yeah i really like him too. kid HAS to add some weight though or he'll get torn in half
    [/quote]

System QB from a gimmick offense.Kid just doesnt have the arm strength and im not talking about throwing the ball deep "Hangs those throws to" . He just cant put enough velocity behind his throws to beat CB's and safeties in small windows. He falls into the same category as Colt Brennan and Chase Daniel. I guess its possible he gets drafted but I doubt he sees a 53 man roster ever

Kellen Moore vs Georgia

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, do u got any Kellen Moore? Jeez, this guys got some kinda touch.. Just watched him on a 3rd and goal from the 1yrd line with 17secs in 1st half, and boise calls a fade route and Kellen Moore puts the freaking thing right on the money, so beuatifully.. There isn't often that guys like Drew Brees and Doug Flutie become solid NFL pros, and in brees case, even better, but i would like to see the giants take a flier on Moore if hes there in the 5th round or so...
    [/quote]

System QB from a gimmick offense.Kid just doesnt have the arm strength and im not talking about throwing the ball deep "Hangs those throws to" . He just cant put enough velocity behind his throws to beat CB's and safeties in small windows. He falls into the same category as Colt Brennan and Chase Daniel. I guess its possible he gets drafted but I doubt he sees a 53 man roster ever

Kellen Moore vs Georgia

[/quote] i don't know.. To be honest, he reminds me of the type of player that once he gets a fair shake, will all of a sudden become one of the better QB's in the league, and people will wonder why they let HT/WT/Strength become the issue with a kid who clearly is a top "FOOTBALL" player.. I could be wrong, but this kids accuracy and touch and moxy are truly some of the best i've seen on the college level, maybe ever... He was touch throwing 25yrds downfield and the thing looked like a freaking video game how straight and gorgeous and in stride it was.. Litteraly, his WR's and TE's just run and the ball finds them... Boise St isn't as gimmick as Hawaii was.. I think Morre falls into the Colt McCoy tree, more then Chase Daniel and brennan.

Don't get me wrong, im not thinking hes a top 2or3 rd QB, but man, he could be a possible steal in rd 5or beggining of 6..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Kellen Moore vs Georgia

1. [/quote] i don't know.. To be honest, he reminds me of the type of player that once he gets a fair shake, will all of a sudden become one of the better QB's in the league, and people will wonder why they let HT/WT/Strength become the issue with a kid who clearly is a top "FOOTBALL" player.. I could be wrong, but this kids accuracy and touch and moxy are truly some of the best i've seen on the college level, maybe ever... He was touch throwing 25yrds downfield and the thing looked like a freaking video game how straight and gorgeous and in stride it was.. Litteraly, his WR's and TE's just run and the ball finds them... Boise St isn't as gimmick as Hawaii was.. I think Morre falls into the Colt McCoy tree, more then Chase Daniel and brennan.

Don't get me wrong, im not thinking hes a top 2or3 rd QB, but man, he could be a possible steal in rd 5or beggining of 6..
      [/quote]He is a top College Football player. His height and weight is certainly a very big issue but thats not all. Kellen Moore has flaws in the way he throws the football and how hard he throws a football. He overcomes these things with great anticipation. That wont be as easy in the NFL were players are bigger, stronger ,faster and windows can be so minute an extra .05 of a second is the difference between a reception or interception

jeez i spilt coffee on laptop now the Letter after N dosen't work nor does the period button or the co--a button THIS SUCKS!!!! So don't worry about writing its gonna look plenty off LOL