+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

So many games for me to do this week. Downloading Temple and Bernard Pierce right now. Hoping the Toledo game isnt cut up so I can do afull Eric Paigevid. Alabama has like 4 guys I need to do. Vontaze Burfict , Morris Claiborne my brain hurts from thinking about it.

[/quote] i guess u don't want to here about Ryan Kalil then???LOL He had a sensational 2nd half vs Arizona St leading to marc tyler just tearing it up! If it wasen't for the biggest idiot coach in the world Lane Kiffin who decided with USC going for the go ahead score and Tyler litteraly avg'ing about 9yrds per carry over his last 13carries or so he was going to give it to mcneil in the redzone then USC may win that game

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

So many games for me to do this week. Downloading Temple and Bernard Pierce right now. Hoping the Toledo game isnt cut up so I can do afull Eric Paigevid. Alabama has like 4 guys I need to do. Vontaze Burfict , Morris Claiborne my brain hurts from thinking about it.

[/quote] i guess u don't want to here about Ryan Kalil then???LOL He had a sensational 2nd half vs Arizona St leading to marc tyler just tearing it up! If it wasen't for the biggest idiot coach in the world Lane Kiffin who decided with USC going for the go ahead score and Tyler litteraly avg'ing about 9yrds per carry over his last 13carries or so he was going to give it to mcneil in the redzone then USC may win that game
    [/quote]U ever see the Marc Tyler video on TMZ where he was drunk joking about getting paid at USC

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]Im going to do the USC ASU game so thats no problem. I screwed up I was downloading SDSU Ronnie Hillman . I really hope someone capped the Temple game.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]U ever see the Marc Tyler video on TMZ where he was drunk joking about getting paid at USC[/quote] ya i seen that LOL

Man I got to profile Vanderbilts Casy Heyward . i think mario did one of his vids an underrated SEC corner. He had 2 picks last night against SC. Im cutting up burfict right now

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I got to profile Vanderbilts Casy Heyward . i think mario did one of his vids an underrated SEC corner. He had 2 picks last night against SC. Im cutting up burfict right now[/quote] Ya i mocked him to us in late 2nd(where i think he'll be once draft comes around) /3r round Another small school kid u may want to learn about is Trumaine Johnson CB/S montana I put him in the sleeper thread awhile back Hes pretty good and pretty fast and has solid size