+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Melvin Ingram vs Auburnbrownsorbust

I dont know about this guy. When they line him up on the outside against the run he gets blown away. The best plays at end/OLB in this game were do to awful Tackle play or not being accounted more at all. Helooks like moreof a blitzer then a pass rusher. He looks impressive when they line him up as a 3 tech where he played last year but he just doesnt have the bulk to play there every down. On special teams the guy is a dynamo makes plays all over the field. Right now is more of a nickel guy but he is still fairly raw so he could improve as the season wears on

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Dwayne Allen vs Virginia Tech 2011

James Michael Johnson vs Boise State 2011

Jayron Hosley vs Clemson 2011

[/quote]Hey Redeye, you wouldn't happen to have film on Dwayne Allen vs. FSU would you?

[quote user="NCGiant23"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Dwayne Allen vs Virginia Tech 2011

James Michael Johnson vs Boise State 2011

Jayron Hosley vs Clemson 2011

[/quote]Hey Redeye, you wouldn't happen to have film on Dwayne Allen vs. FSU would you?
    [/quote]Have the game one of the other vid guys was supposed to tackle that game. I have vs Auburn . i could do the FSU game eventually if they dont do it

Bench Player

We don't need Linebackers, we don't need DE's or DT's. Our top priority should be offensive line, TE who can line-up in the slot and create mismatches. We could also look for a Shutdown corner we can leave on an island by himself. One other piece that would be nice is a Big-Receiver 6"4 or 6"5 to go along with Nicks,Cruz, Manningham.

U guys should watch that James Michael Johnson Nevada LB vid I made. He went all Vontaze Burfict against Boise State. 3 personal fouls , 2 on 1 play both hitting the QB. The first one illegal hands to the head of the QB then the ball gets picked off and he drills the QB again.It wasnt Kellen Moore he was already pulled at that point cant remember there back ups name

Im working 3 Stanford players next. Decastro,Martin and Fleener

Coby Fleener vs UCLA 2011

David Decastro vs UCLA 2011

I will try to ge to Martin tommorow

[quote user="Harlem2va"]We don't need Linebackers, we don't need DE's or DT's. Our top priority should be offensive line, TE who can line-up in the slot and create mismatches. We could also look for a Shutdown corner we can leave on an island by himself. One other piece that would be nice is a Big-Receiver 6"4 or 6"5 to go along with Nicks,Cruz, Manningham.[/quote] we have a DE playing SLB & two rookies with a few games under their belt & all a sudden we don't need linebackers!?! Wow..