+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Ive been trying to get something up on Eric Paige for weeks Sportzfan but the quality of these games are just to shoddy. I would do OK but when theres lines cutting through the picture I need to draw a line. Soon as I find something decent on him I will put it.

Bench Player

Yes you read my post correctly, we don't need Linebacker help. We have 4 rookie LB's on the roster and if given playing time you will see they can hold their own. Kiki and Boley hold their own already. Goff wasn't speculator but he was solid and steady. No team can have a Pro Bowler at every position, but if you have solid players that good enough.

The wow statement sounds as if your shocked that we don't agree on what the Giant needs are; that's the fun part about communications we don't have to agree, now when the draft rolls around next year we'll see if either of us is on the same draft sheet as Reese.

It's always interesting talking with other Giant Fan - Go Blue and keep posting your comments, I bleed Giant Blue!!

Nordly Capi vs New Mexico 2011 2013 or 2014 Prospect. He leads CFB in sacks so far so I did a vid on him.

Michael Brewster vs Michigan State 2011

Jerel Worthy vs Ohio State

plan on doin any ray graham vids?

plan on doin any ray graham,jordan white vids?

plan on doin any ray graham,jordan white, aj jenkins vids?

[quote user="thegreatone"]plan on doin any ray graham,jordan white, aj jenkins vids?
    [/quote]WTF strange way to post LOL, Yeah Im back logged right now. I have the South Florida Pitt game and the Northwestern Illinois game and im planning on doing those.I dont have any this year Western Michigan games. Im so behind on Olineman right now Ive been trying to put stuff together on them.

Jonathan Martin vs UCLA 2011

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]plan on doin any ray graham,jordan white, aj jenkins vids?
    [/quote]WTF strange way to post LOL, Yeah Im back logged right now. I have the South Florida Pitt game and the Northwestern Illinois game and im planning on doing those.I dont have any this year Western Michigan games. Im so behind on Olineman right now Ive been trying to put stuff together on them.

Jonathan Martin vs UCLA 2011

[/quote]
    lol cool. just thought id get em all in there. yeah work on those oline vids we are gonna need em.

Alshon Jeffery vs Kentucky 2011

Have all these games to go through but I dont even want to watch any more football today. Im so disgusted with this team. Its inexcusable to lose a game like this