+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]<div class="vm-video-title"><font color="#0033cc">Sean Spence vs Ohio State</font> </div>[/quote]
    Very good college player, but i think he may me be a bit of a tweener at the next level. Not big enough to play LB and not quick enough to play safety

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    <DIV class=vm-video-title><FONT color=#0033cc>Sean Spence vs Ohio State</FONT> </DIV>

[/quote]
    Very good college player, but i think he may me be a bit of a tweener at the next level. Not big enough to play LB and not quick enough to play safety
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah he is smaller then he is listed as well. They have him at 6-0 220,I think its more like 5-10 210. He has good instincts ,nice pre snap play recognition . The problem is if someone gets a body on him he is completly washed out of the play. Im not talking just Olineman either im talking TE's and FB's. He isnt a great tackler and tends to attack low. Very good in man coverage for a LB but the problem is he isnt really a linebacker. He can hang with TE's ,Backs, and most college slot receivers. He gets beat by Saine in this vid but Saines an excellent receiver for a RB,one of the better receiving RB's that were in the draft. The only reason im not ruling him out is because with the NFL become more pass heavy every year some team may choose to utilize himin a specialized nickel role or possibly a SS. Im thinking 6th round right now</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    <div class="vm-video-title"><font color="#0033cc">Sean Spence vs Ohio State</font> </div>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah he is smaller then he is listed as well. They have him at 6-0 220,I think its more like 5-10 210. He has good instincts ,nice pre snap play recognition . The problem is if someone gets a body on him he is completly washed out of the play. Im not talking just Olineman either im talking TE's and FB's. He isnt a great tackler and tends to attack low. Very good in man coverage for a LB but the problem is he isnt really a linebacker. He can hang with TE's ,Backs, and most college slot receivers. He gets beat by Saine in this vid but Saines an excellent receiver for a RB,one of the better receiving RB's that were in the draft. The only reason im not ruling him out is because with the NFL become more pass heavy every year some team may choose to utilize himin a specialized nickel role or <font size="5">possibly a SS</font><font size="5">.</font> Im thinking 6th round right now</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, the more I look at him, the more I think that's we're his best fit is. If Adam Archuleta can make the switch (from college LB to NFL S), so can Sean Spence.

Here's a good video showcasing his hard nose, hard hitting style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6eMJ3IENLs

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    <div class="vm-video-title"><font color="#0033cc">Sean Spence vs Ohio State</font> </div>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah he is smaller then he is listed as well. They have him at 6-0 220,I think its more like 5-10 210. He has good instincts ,nice pre snap play recognition . The problem is if someone gets a body on him he is completly washed out of the play. Im not talking just Olineman either im talking TE's and FB's. He isnt a great tackler and tends to attack low. Very good in man coverage for a LB but the problem is he isnt really a linebacker. He can hang with TE's ,Backs, and most college slot receivers. He gets beat by Saine in this vid but Saines an excellent receiver for a RB,one of the better receiving RB's that were in the draft. The only reason im not ruling him out is because with the NFL become more pass heavy every year some team may choose to utilize himin a specialized nickel role or <font size="5">possibly a SS</font><font size="5">.</font> Im thinking 6th round right now</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, the more I look at him, the more I think that's we're his best fit is. If Adam Archuleta can make the switch (from college LB to NFL S), so can Sean Spence.

Here's a good video showcasing his hard nose, hard hitting style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6eMJ3IENLs

Redeye, whose your favorite prospect that you've done film on so far?......Gotta be Vontaze Burfict right? Any other guys you think are special talents (Besides the big names like Luck, Coples, Blackmon and Jerffery)?

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, whose your favorite prospect that you've done film on so far?......Gotta be Vontaze Burfict right? Any other guys you think are special talents (Besides the big names like Luck, Coples, Blackmon and Jerffery)?
    [/quote]</P>

Burfict is a fun guy to watch but he has a lot of room for improvement. He has some technique issues . I think he will improve this season and be a more well rounded player rather then just a lunatic trying to knock people out. I really like Jonathan Massaquoi of Troy. He looks like a candiate to be a LB in a 3-4 defense.</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="juice33s"]Redeye, whose your favorite prospect that you've done film on so far?......Gotta be Vontaze Burfict right? Any other guys you think are special talents (Besides the big names like Luck, Coples, Blackmon and Jerffery)?
    [/quote]</p>

Burfict is a fun guy to watch but he has a lot of room for improvement. He has some technique issues . I think he will improve this season and be a more well rounded player rather then just a lunatic trying to knock people out. I really like Jonathan Massaquoi of Troy. He looks like a candiate to be a LB in a 3-4 defense.</p>[/quote]
    Massaquoi is very impressive. He kind of reminds me of Elvis Dumervil with his thick stature, low center of gravity and quick get off. Also like Dumervil, i think Massaquoi is scheme diverse and will be able to play either the 3/4 LB or 4/3 DE.

<DIV class=vm-video-title><FONT color=#0033cc>Keenan Robinson vs Oklahoma 2010</FONT> </DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title></DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>Theres about 30 snaps here . This vid would be longer but there were barely any replays because Oklahoma moves so quick</DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title></DIV>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>Im going to do a Acho vid from this game as well.</DIV>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]<div class="vm-video-title"><font color="#0033cc">Keenan Robinson vs Oklahoma 2010</font> </div>
    <div class="vm-video-title"></div>
    <div class="vm-video-title">Theres about 30 snaps here . This vid would be longer but there were barely any replays because Oklahoma moves so quick</div>
    <div class="vm-video-title"></div>
    <div class="vm-video-title">Im going to do a Acho vid from this game as well.</div>[/quote]
    He seems to take on and get off blocks pretty well not to mention he plays with great physicality and tenacity.....from a 4/3 standpoint he kind of reminds me of akeem ayers (Except I look for Robinson to have a much better combine due to his superior muscle mass)

My first OT vid took me long enough its a good one though U guys should enjoy</P>
    <DIV class=vm-video-title>Jonathan Martin vs Arizona "Brooks Reed" </DIV>