+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Jerel Worthy DT from michigan ST is who im hoping for..thoughts?

[quote user="allentown PA"]Jerel Worthy DT from michigan ST is who im hoping for..thoughts?[/quote]

I still have a hard time deciding on him because he is such a hot and cold player. 1 week he looks unstoppable and the next your left scratching your head wondering where he went.

He is 1 of those guys I am kind of watching out of the corner of my eye at the combine. I want to see if there is fitness problem because I cannot understand how a guy can be so amazingly disruptive 1 quarter, and invisible the next.

Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.[/quote]Only have the 1 up on the first page. Minnifield shut him down against Virginia

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.[/quote]Only have the 1 up on the first page. Minnifield shut him down against Virginia

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]Hey redeye do u got anymore Stephen hill tape there really isn't alot of tape of him on YouTube.[/quote]Only have the 1 up on the first page. Minnifield shut him down against Virginia[/quote] saw the one you got up. He didn't really get a chance to shine in there triple option offense but he did average 29.3 yards per catch this yr so I really like the kids potential. Plus he's 6'5 and runs in the 4.4s

some good receivers have come out of there lately

any word on whats the plans for marvin austin will be next year? are u guys optimistic about him making an impact..I was excited with the pick but he is now 2 years removed from playing....if he can come back and contribute I think that takes away the need for another DT but that will not know until next season so it will be interesting if we take a DT in the early rounds.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]some good receivers have come out of there lately[/quote] absolutely have I really like the crop of receivers this yr there good potential there mcnutt, hill, Adams, sanu , both Wrights obv blackmon and Floyd, broyles isn't bad either he's just a knuclehead. Jeffrey is an enigma too me he's either gonna bust hard or be great I can't determine which.

[quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]some good receivers have come out of there lately[/quote] absolutely have I really like the crop of receivers this yr there good potential there mcnutt, hill, Adams, sanu , both Wrights obv blackmon and Floyd, broyles isn't bad either he's just a knuclehead. Jeffrey is an enigma too me he's either gonna bust hard or be great I can't determine which.[/quote]A lot of people like Mcnut . I keep going back to the tape of the 2 best corners he faced Jamal Fleming and Alfonzo Dennard.In those games he simply could not get open.