+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="nevada11"]If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you![/quote]

I agree with this request, but for different reasons

I think Fleener needs as much publicity as he can get. His game against UCLA really showcases his talents as a receiver

Why don't we get a closer look at George Bryan.. Dude was a perdicted 2nd rd/3rd rd pick, and mainly because of sporadic QB play, falls pretty far down draft boards... People just tend to forget about George Bryan, but dude can play, and did when he had a consistent QB in Russell Wilson...

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you![/quote]

I think Fleener needs as much publicity as he can get. His game against UCLA really showcases his talents as a receiver[/quote]
    I think hes actually a very underrated blocker, just watch the tape. Fleener dominated the line of scrimmage by blowing his guy off the line with a number of pancake blocks.

His power in general is very underrated (evidence by him tying Allen with 27 reps on the bench). Just check out this play as he drags his man 10 yards in to the end zone with absolute ease.

The guys a phenomenal athlete and imo is an absolute slam dunk to be the Giants 1st round pick come April.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Why don't we get a closer look at George Bryan..** Dude was a perdicted 2nd rd/3rd rd pick, and mainly because of sporadic QB play, falls pretty far down draft boards...* People just tend to forget about George Bryan, but dude can play, and did when he had a consistent QB in Russell Wilson...[/quote] I know 40. Isn't everything....but didn't he run like a 5.1?

If Amini Silatolu is available in the 2nd we should pick him up. Although interior line isn't a major need, this guy is a beast of a blocker and would help bring some nastiness back to our run game for years to come.

Check out his highlights (Its one of the few Oline tapes I've actually enjoyed watching, as he annihilates his competition play after play)

[quote user="juice33s"]If Amini Silatolu is available in the 2nd we should pick him up. Although interior line isn't a major need, this guy is a beast of a blocker and would help bring some nastiness back to our run game for years to come.

Check out his highlights (Its one of the few Oline tapes I've actually enjoyed watching, as he annihilates his competition play after play)
    [/quote]

OH MY GOD,. I think every play ended with him tossing a guy to the ground.

Ill be honest, if they think he can play OT, I wouldnt be upset if they took him in the first.

[quote user="juice33s"]If Amini Silatolu is available in the 2nd we should pick him up. Although interior line isn't a major need, this guy is a beast of a blocker and would help bring some nastiness back to our run game for years to come.

[/quote]Yeah its insane.He looks awesome but the Comp is a major factor.

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Why don't we get a closer look at George Bryan..** Dude was a perdicted 2nd rd/3rd rd pick, and mainly because of sporadic QB play, falls pretty far down draft boards...* People just tend to forget about George Bryan, but dude can play, and did when he had a consistent QB in Russell Wilson...[/quote] I know 40. Isn't everything....but didn't he run like a 5.1?[/quote]Yeah I heard talk of teams moving him
    to tackle

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]If it is not too much to ask for redeyejedi, may you please have your video of Coby Fleener vs UCLA public? I want to watch it on my mobile phone. Thank you![/quote]

I think Fleener needs as much publicity as he can get. His game against UCLA really showcases his talents as a receiver[/quote]
    I think hes actually a very underrated blocker, just watch the tape. Fleener dominated the line of scrimmage by blowing his guy off the line with a number of pancake blocks.

His power in general is very underrated (evidence by him tying Allen with 27 reps on the bench). Just check out this play as he drags his man 10 yards in to the end zone with absolute ease.

The guys a phenomenal athlete and imo is an absolute slam dunk to be the Giants 1st round pick come April.
    [/quote]

Yeah he wasnt used as a blocker much because they needed him out wide. The more I watch Fleener the more he grows on me

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="juice33s"]If Amini Silatolu is available in the 2nd we should pick him up. Although interior line isn't a major need, this guy is a beast of a blocker and would help bring some nastiness back to our run game for years to come.

[/quote]

OH MY GOD,. I think every play ended with him tossing a guy to the ground.

Ill be honest, if they think he can play OT, I wouldnt be upset if they took him in the first.[/quote]I wish they would give Inseam numbers on Olineman. If a guy has long lengs and long arms then height doesnt mean that much.