+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

I was just going to ask for a Jones vid. Thank you. Only one I found was from MetaDraft.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I was just going to ask for a Jones vid. Thank you. Only one I found was from MetaDraft.[/quote]

Also , keep in mind his natural position is Left defensive end. That is likely where he will be in the NFL.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="bLuereverie"]I was just going to ask for a Jones vid. Thank you. Only one I found was from MetaDraft.[/quote]

Also , keep in mind his natural position is Left defensive end. That is likely where he will be in the NFL.
    [/quote]

Well yea, he certainly doesn't look to have the burst to line up against NFL LTs on a consistent basis.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I was just going to ask for a Jones vid. Thank you. Only one I found was from MetaDraft.[/quote]I think on Draftbreakdown we have 3 including mine

Jones looks much better against pittsburgh. i like

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[/quote]Wouldn't mind the Giants taking Massie. Got the prototypical size at tackle, long arms, big hands,ect. You think he'll still be available in round 3?

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Bobby Massie vs LSU 2011

[/quote]Wouldn't mind the Giants taking Massie. Got the prototypical size at tackle, long arms, big hands,ect. You think he'll still be available in round 3?
    [/quote]Probably not he was in the Mock draft I did though.

Alo put up a new Gilmore 2 game vid

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCDujbLT38&feature=youtu.be[/link]