+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

Lance lewis is a guy who has been really interesting to me for a couple of weeks now. Admit to never really watching him closely but when you read scouting reports on him he sounds like he could be a player

Been waiting anxiously for somebody to put up some tape on him. Very intriguing how he was able to get open against gilmore. Lots of NFL teams, scouts, and personell were at his pro day as well a few weeks back. Might be one of the drafts best risers.

What's more disturbing is that gilmore is going to be facing a lot more talented receivers than lance lewis on the outside in the NFL

That film kind of brought me down on him a little. Gilmore is an elite press corner because of his combination of both physicality and quickness that Kirkpatrick doesn't have but otherwise he looks pretty ordinary when he isn't bumping guys... I really hope that game against lewis isnt a sign of things to come in the nfl

[quote user="Neverend"]What's more disturbing is that gilmore is going to be facing a lot more talented receivers than lance lewis on the outside in the NFL

That film kind of brought me down on him a little. Gilmore is an elite press corner because of his combination of both physicality and quickness that Kirkpatrick doesn't have but otherwise he looks pretty ordinary when he isn't bumping guys... I really hope that game against lewis isnt a sign of things to come in the nfl[/quote]Gilmore is a zone guy in the NFL. He fits the Giants well. Teams that want him to play a lot of man shouldnt draft him

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]What's more disturbing is that gilmore is going to be facing a lot more talented receivers than lance lewis on the outside in the NFL

That film kind of brought me down on him a little. Gilmore is an elite press corner because of his combination of both physicality and quickness that Kirkpatrick doesn't have but otherwise he looks pretty ordinary when he isn't bumping guys... I really hope that game against lewis isnt a sign of things to come in the nfl[/quote]Gilmore is a zone guy in the NFL. He fits the Giants well. Teams that want him to play a lot of man shouldnt draft him[/quote]I feel like in all of the footage of his on youtube he's playing waaay off the LOS, I dont know if its just the system he's in or if he's really that bad at playing man. If he really is that bad at man then we gotta look elsewhere
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Not sure if I'm qualified to post videos but here's what I found:

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nrgtvhS4xc[/link]

Dwayne allen "lowlight" video of his season last year. interesting stuff

I got contacted by a Player representative yesterday asking me to remove the video I had up because of the negative plays that were being shown