+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="lawl"]

Strong QB class next year?

Who are the top RBs and WRs next draft?

[/quote]

As of right now the top RBs will be Monte Ball and Marcus Lattimore. Both are exceptional. However SC has been wearing the tread on lattimore's tires somewhat.
    [/quote] It'll be interesting to see how Knile Davis RB Ark, plays next yr.. Also, Michael Dyer will be in the mix...

COuld u get some Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas up Redeye? Hes long and lean, and i'm thinking we need DE help next yr for sure...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]COuld u get some Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas up Redeye? Hes long and lean, and i'm thinking we need DE help next yr for sure...[/quote]Yeah he was going to be in the next few vids

All-Pro

Looks to be a weak wr draft next year?

If so, good thing we got another one this year

[quote user="lawl"]Looks to be a weak wr draft next year? If so, good thing we got another one this year[/quote] I'm a huge Kenny Stills guy myself.. I think hes gonna be a stud in the NFL.. Of course he might not come out..

Also, Ryan Swope, and a guy i suggest u all get to know, Josh Boyce WR T.C.U.. Boyce , Swope, and Stills are more really good number 2 WR's, i think, but then u got Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, Marquees Wilson, and Da'Rick Rogers, who i think all project to number 1's in the pros.. There is some JR's in the mix, but if some of em come out, this could be a very deep WR class yet again.. Heres the list of potential WR's that could come out(mix of Jr's and Sr's) Robert Woods would be my number 1, but i also really like Stills, and my underrated WR would be Josh Boyce...

Kenny Stills WR Ok

Da'Rick Rogers WR Tenn

Keenan Allen WR Cal

Marquees Wilson WR Wash St.

Ryan Swope WR Tex AM

Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas

Robert Woods WR U.S.C( i would of taken him ahead of Blackmon this yr)

Josh Boyce WR T.C.U(hes got a good QB, so you'll continue to see big numbers)

Keenan Davis WR Iowa

Tavarees King WR Georgia(underachiever, but could blast off this yr, he needs to!)

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]COuld u get some Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas up Redeye? Hes long and lean, and i'm thinking we need DE help next yr for sure...[/quote]Yeah he was going to be in the next few vids[/quote] I was wondering if u could do some underrated RB's, redeye, as well.. Even though we drafted David Wilson, and have Dar'Rel Scott, i wonder how Bradshaw's feet are gonna hold up, and so far, Dj Ware and Andre Brown have shown nothing, so its not outta the realm we could be in the hunt for 1more back come next draft, maybe not early rd back, but mid to late rd back... A few i'd like to take a closer look at , and they've caught my eye one way or another are

Rex Burkhead RB Nebraska- This guy would look great in blue, with his ruggish persona, catching ability, and ability to smash forward in short yardage situations.. I think Burkhead and Da Wilson, and darel scott would pretty much cover every basis, as far as mixing of diffrent qualities to make one mega back..lol Games i'd like to see--(michigan st, northwestern, ohio st, minnesota)...

Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt- I've been high on quite a few vandy players in the past few yrs, and Stacy is a back i think will draw quite a bit of interest in the mid-late rds... He can catch some, and has enough speed(broke quite a few long runs), and has power.. A nice blend for a RB... He runs hard and determined, and has a bowling ball build at 5ft 8in 210lbs.. Games i'd like to see---(Army, Arkansas, Georgia, W.Forest)..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="lawl"]Looks to be a weak wr draft next year? If so, good thing we got another one this year[/quote] I'm a huge Kenny Stills guy myself.. I think hes gonna be a stud in the NFL.. Of course he might not come out..

Also, Ryan Swope, and a guy i suggest u all get to know, Josh Boyce WR T.C.U.. Boyce , Swope, and Stills are more really good number 2 WR's, i think, but then u got Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, Marquees Wilson, and Da'Rick Rogers, who i think all project to number 1's in the pros.. There is some JR's in the mix, but if some of em come out, this could be a very deep WR class yet again.. Heres the list of potential WR's that could come out(mix of Jr's and Sr's) Robert Woods would be my number 1, but i also really like Stills, and my underrated WR would be Josh Boyce...

Kenny Stills WR Ok

Da'Rick Rogers WR Tenn

Keenan Allen WR Cal

Marquees Wilson WR Wash St.

Ryan Swope WR Tex AM

Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas

Robert Woods WR U.S.C( i would of taken him ahead of Blackmon this yr)

Josh Boyce WR T.C.U(hes got a good QB, so you'll continue to see big numbers)

Keenan Davis WR Iowa

Tavarees King WR Georgia(underachiever, but could blast off this yr, he needs to!)

[/quote]

Justin Hunter of Tenn is a Top 5receiver in this classas well but he tore his ACL real early last year.

This class doesnt have the size of this year. Robert Woods Id say is the best receiver. Guy is a technichan. He runs routes from everywhere and catches everything. Might not be the 1st guy taken thoguh. Seems like teams prefer the bigger receivers early