+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Are there any good defensive linemen coming out of any small schools like USF, Hampton University or Chattanooga or even Ivy League that may be flying under the radar? I know the competition level isn't the same but there seem to be alot of gems being found there.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 08-30-2012 at 06:28 AM.

UNC O vs VT D 2 many Oline prospects to cover 1 by 1 on the UNC line. Gayle and Collins are both NFL DE's 2 watch

Undersized playmaking safety FSU Lamarcus Joyner

Sleeper Southern Miss LB Jamie Collins

Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina

Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

Devin Taylor South Carolina DE

Cordarrelle Patterson WR TEnn vs NC State 2012

Roosevelt Nix Kent state plays DT but is in an DE or LB in the NFL

2013 Draft RB's

Andre Ellington

LSU Alfred Blue vs North Texas

Johnathan Franklin vs Rice

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-03-2012 at 07:28 PM.

CB Dee Milliner vs Michigan

CJ Mosley LB Alabama

QB's

Aaron Murray Georgia

Tyler Bray

Leveon Bell from metadraft

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Are there any good defensive linemen coming out of any small schools like USF, Hampton University or Chattanooga or even Ivy League that may be flying under the radar? I know the competition level isn't the same but there seem to be alot of gems being found there.
    Difficult for me to get a lot of games for those teams. Then when I do its hard for me to sacrifice 2-3 hours on 1 player when i can work 5 or 6 from a BCS school. PhillyJimmy a guy from Draftbreakdown I post his videos here does small school guys. I posted a Roosevelt Nix Video I did he is from Kent State. I sually wait a lot of the time for JoshMTD to give me a heads up on a player then I will watch tape on him. Its just hard to go through the games hoping i can find 1 guy that can play in the NFL.. If the game is on with nothing against it Ill watch but im not turning off Alabama Florida to watch Harvard Yale

Geno Smith , Im loving him I think he may go in the Top 15 picks. Polished fundamentally accurate and can read defenses

Matt Barkley

Justin Hunter WR