+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 113 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Draft Film Room

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Dre Kirkpatrick vs Penn State 2010

Misplayed a few balls in this vid and got bailed out by Barron. He isgoing up against an underrated WR Derek Moye

[/quote]
    I think he's comparable to Antonio Cromartie. At first glance you say "wow great length and physical attributes", but then with a closer look you find out that he has trouble with the quick movements necessary for man 2 man coverage and despite all those great physical attributes he just isn't that physical (meaning he plays weak/soft).

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Dre Kirkpatrick vs Penn State 2010

Misplayed a few balls in this vid and got bailed out by Barron. He isgoing up against an underrated WR Derek Moye

[/quote]
    I think he's comparable to Antonio Cromartie. At first glance you say "wow great length and physical attributes", but then with a closer look you find out that he has trouble with the quick movements necessary for man 2 man coverage and despite all those great physical attributes he just isn't that physical (meaning he plays weak/soft).
    [/quote]

Yeah its almost impossible to find guysthat are physically impressive andhave theshort are quickness to mirror WR's. U get guys like Jayron Hosley or Cliff Harris that can stick on guys like glue but cant tackle worth a damn

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Manti Te'o vs Utah 2010[/quote]
    Very solid MLB prospect, but I think his lack of elite sideline to sideline range and relative depth at the position will keep him out of the 1st round (Right now I have him behind 1.Burfict and 2 Kuechly).

Having said that I do love his hard hitting, high motor style (have you ever seen a Polynesian who lacked intensity?) and I would be very happy if the Giants made him the future center piece of the defense.

Although he's 3rd in this class he probably would of been the top MLB prospect of 2011 and 2010 (IMO Rolando McClain was over rated b/c of the program he came from).

Veteran

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Manti Te'o vs Utah 2010[/quote]
    Very solid MLB prospect, but I think his lack of elite sideline to sideline range and relative depth at the position will keep him out of the 1st round (Right now I have him behind 1.Burfict and 2 Kuechly).

Having said that I do love his hard hitting, high motor style (have you ever seen a Polynesian who lacked intensity?) and I would be very happy if the Giants made him the future center piece of the defense.

Although he's 3rd in this class he probably would of been the top MLB prospect of 2011 and 2010 (IMO Rolando McClain was over rated b/c of the program he came from).
    [/quote]

IMO, Kuechly is no.1 at the moment, but that's a matter of preference I think. Kuechly plays hard, but under control, and from what I've seen he's a much more well rounded LB than Burfict.

That being said, I don't think I'd mind any of them. For that matter, I don't think I'd mind Travis Lewis either.

Safety Sean Cattouse vs Stanford 2010

Gets worked by Andrew Luck

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Manti Te'o vs Utah 2010[/quote]

[/quote]

IMO, Kuechly is no.1 at the moment, but that's a matter of preference I think. Kuechly plays hard, but under control, and from what I've seen he's a much more well rounded LB than Burfict.

That being said, I don't think I'd mind any of them. For that matter, I don't think I'd mind Travis Lewis either.
    [/quote]
    Burfict is a D-coordinators wet dream. The guy plays with unmatched fire and intensity and is the type of physical enforcer that strikes fear in everybody that takes the field against him. He's a true game changer that dominates the middle of the field making his opponent think twice about whether or not he'll decapitate them on the next play.....He's the closest thing I've seen to Ray Lewis since well Ray Lewis himself.

More Burfict Highlights and high school highlights

Kuechly's very productive but he isn't the game changing, intimidating, physical enforcer that Burfict is (In other words Burfict is bigger, stronger, faster and crazier then Kuechly which is a pretty big deal in the game of football)

Veteran

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Manti Te'o vs Utah 2010[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Burfict is a D-coordinators wet dream. The guy plays with unmatched fire and intensity and is the type of physical enforcer that strikes fear in everybody that takes the field against him. He's a true game changer that dominates the middle of the field making his opponent think twice about whether or not he'll decapitate them on the next play.....He's the closest thing I've seen to Ray Lewis since well Ray Lewis himself.

More Burfict Highlights and high school highlights

Kuechly's very productive but he isn't the game changing, intimidating, physical enforcer that Burfict is (In other words Burfict is bigger, stronger, faster and crazier then Kuechly which is a pretty big deal in the game of football)
    [/quote]

I don't disagree with anything about burfict, but IMO, Kuechly is a rock-solid keystone to a D, who can make plays in the passing and run game. He may not scare offensive players, and he may not be as likely to break guys in half, but he's also more likely to stop a drive with a timely play and not keep a drive alive with an untimely penalty. He's much more polished, and a much better technician, which is also key to a good linebacker's game.

Like I said, its more a matter preference. I see power without control as a waste... and in today's NFL (right or wrong... mostly wrong), defenders NEED to be able to play under control, unless we want our No.1 draft pick getting himself suspended the first game.

If Burfict could learn some control (not necessarily take his edge off, but play under control. You can't say that Ray Lewis isn't in control of himself all game long) he'd be the definite No. 1, with Kuechly as a comfortable (and still very good) 2nd.

Cyrus Gray vs Baylor and Nebraska

Quality on the Baylor clip is a little shaky but I did it anyway. It sucks because I have an awesome tape of Montel Harris but the quality is worse than this so I dont know if i should put it up

Chris Polk vs Nebraska 2010

Sorry about the first scene the game was missing his first carry so I had to find a highlight of it