+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas vs Oklahoma State

Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M When everyone was raving about Sean Porter this was the guy I kept pointing 2.Having an unbelievable season already. Through 4 games 27 Tackles 10.5 TFL 6 Sacks. Played OLB last year so he can drop into the short zones as well. Still so underrated among the draft community .

Kyle Van Noy BYU OLB

Alec Ogletree LB Georgia plays inside in a 3-4 looks more like a 4-3 WLB to me.

Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame

Malcom Bronson Safety Mcnesssee State

Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina

Knile Davis RB Arkansas

Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas

Joseph Randle RB

Michael Mauti LB PSU

Nick Harwell WR iami Ohio

Taylor Lewan OT Michigan

Kenny Vaccaro Texas Safety

dang redeye, i love waiting a week or 2 and coming on to this thread, because its so much fun to see what u cooked up for us!! Brilliant work!!! Michael Mauti is a freaking animal!

Man, i woulden't mind Taylor Lewan if we can get em later first... He looked good in that ND game.. He would be a great RT with LT potential, if we lose Beatty after the yr or down the rd..

I would love to have Te'o. The guy has heart and is tough as hell. I think he would be a perfect addition to a blue collar type team like the Giants or Steelers. I see ol' BB grabbing him up in New England though if he is in the vicinity of him during the draft. I think BB's philosophy is that you can never draft enough linebackers.

Anything on Travis Johnson from San Jose? He is built more like a linebacker but truth be told isn't much smaller than the common defensive end of today.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 10-07-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I would love to have Te'o. The guy has heart and is tough as hell. I think he would be a perfect addition to a blue collar type team like the Giants or Steelers. I see ol' BB grabbing him up in New England though if he is in the vicinity of him during the draft. I think BB's philosophy is that you can never draft enough linebackers.

Anything on Travis Johnson from San Jose? He is built more like a linebacker but truth be told isn't much smaller than the common defensive end of today.
    Not yet but Im well aware of him. I first noticed him last year when I was watching the safety Duke Ichenacho. I have the Idaho game from 2011 and the Stanford game.

I posted that picture of that huge DT before the season here is a vid I cut of him

Daniel McCullers vs Georgia 2012

Star Lotuleli DT Utah vs USC

Chris Thompson vs Clemson 2012