+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 113 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Ezekiel Ansah vs Utah State 2012 DE/OLB BYU

Matt Elam vs Tennessee 2012 Safety Florida

Dee Millineer CB Alabama

Yo, those freaking runs at about 1min 20secs and 3min 40secs are unbelievable!!!lol I didnt' see this clemson game, i saw the S FLA game, and i gotta tell ya, this kid is a versatile weapon.. I like how he runs hard with that speed.. Those moves are pretty insane.. This kids got some talent..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yo, those freaking runs at about 1min 20secs and 3min 40secs are unbelievable!!!lol I didnt' see this clemson game, i saw the S FLA game, and i gotta tell ya, this kid is a versatile weapon.. I like how he runs hard with that speed.. Those moves are pretty insane.. This kids got some talent..
    Wake Forest is up 2

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Wake Foresst is up 2

Elam is having a great year in a defense that is very easy for pro scouts to assess his performance. I think he is going to make some NFL team very happy.

Redeye, do you have the USC Cal tape?...USC DE Morgan Breslin kind of blew up in the game with 4.5 TFL and 3 sacks. For the year he leads the trojans in both sacks and TFL's. The guys a former junior college All- American in his first season with USC....might have a little bit of Clay Matthews in him

Hey Redeye, can u get Kevin Minter's 20tackle game against Florida? Minter is a freaking machine!

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Redeye, do you have the USC Cal tape?...USC DE Morgan Breslin kind of blew up in the game with 4.5 TFL and 3 sacks. For the year he leads the trojans in both sacks and TFL's. The guys a former junior college All- American in his first season with USC....might have a little bit of Clay Matthews in him
    Thanks Juice U just reminded me. yes I do have the game and I meant to cut that

Yes Sportzfan I have LSU Florida game completely cut up. I have a bunch of videos coming from that.

Here is the 1st 1 I did

Mike Gillislee RB Florida

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-11-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Dang, that Malcolm Bronson S McNeese St kid is intriguing.. Looks to be a sound tackler, and they had em one on one in many situations with a wideout and he was successful breaking up passes on a few of the plays.. At about 2mins in, the guy looks like he was shot outta a cannon to foil a stretched out run play on the edge.. Seems to get through traffic really well... Obviously needing a S, i'm keeping this kid on my radar...

Alex Okafor vs WV and OSU 2012

Kevin Minter vs FL 2012

Matt Elam vs LSU