+ Reply to Thread

I mentioned that Coaching in the GB game will be the Xfactor to a win & I believe it was.

TC out Coached McCarthy. A few examples.

1) The team was read for a surprise onside kick. We got burnt once on it this year, but we learned from that mistake. Hats off to the coaching staff and Martin for a heads up play.

2) Before the end of the 2nd quarter. I really thought they would try for a FG. Yet the Packers played for that, and the Giants went for the Hail Mary. While it is very rare to get it, because of the coaching staff, they gave Eli and Nicks a better opportunity to make a play. Since most of the packers were guarding the short outside pass.

3) The Giants did not get demoralized early or late when they had bad calls occur. In the past it did happen. While the packers going into half time had their heads down, even though they were behind, not by much and everything went there way with officiating.

I Feel those three moments in the game were huge. And could have swung the game the other way.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: I mentioned that Coaching in the GB game will be the Xfactor to a win & I believe it was.

[quote user="DragonSoul"]TC out Coached McCarthy. A few examples. 1) The team was read for a surprise onside kick. We got burnt once on it this year, but we learned from that mistake. Hats off to the coaching staff and Martin for a heads up play. 2) Before the end of the 2nd quarter. I really thought they would try for a FG. Yet the Packers played for that, and the Giants went for the Hail Mary. While it is very rare to get it, because of the coaching staff, they gave Eli and Nicks a better opportunity to make a play. Since most of the packers were guarding the short outside pass. 3) The Giants did not get demoralized early or late when they had bad calls occur. In the past it did happen. While the packers going into half time had their heads down, even though they were behind, not by much and everything went there way with officiating. I Feel those three moments in the game were huge. And could have swung the game the other way.[/quote]

you trolling for accolades or something........

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

Re: I mentioned that Coaching in the GB game will be the Xfactor to a win & I believe it was.

One thing i loved was that TC didn't challenge the dj ware spot. He understood that the ref's weren't on his side and he just sucked it up and dealt with it instead of wasting another challenge flag...maybe a bigger crystal clear play would have came up later in the game?...thinks with his head not with emotion.

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"]TC out Coached McCarthy. A few examples. 1) The team was read for a surprise onside kick. We got burnt once on it this year, but we learned from that mistake. Hats off to the coaching staff and Martin for a heads up play. 2) Before the end of the 2nd quarter. I really thought they would try for a FG. Yet the Packers played for that, and the Giants went for the Hail Mary. While it is very rare to get it, because of the coaching staff, they gave Eli and Nicks a better opportunity to make a play. Since most of the packers were guarding the short outside pass. 3) The Giants did not get demoralized early or late when they had bad calls occur. In the past it did happen. While the packers going into half time had their heads down, even though they were behind, not by much and everything went there way with officiating. I Feel those three moments in the game were huge. And could have swung the game the other way.[/quote]

you trolling for accolades or something........

[/quote]Sometimes if you don't break your shoulder to pat your own back, then no one will :-P

Hey why can i not bring up the good with the bad. I call myself out on both Hater!

Maybe someone will pay me based on my foresight this year lol j/k
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Final bump for TC
    Peace,
    DragonSoul