+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Re: Hi

[quote user="arkhangelsk"]Jesus christ this board confuses me.* Sorry for the multi-post.
    [/quote]

No surprise you are easily confused.

what are you trying to accomplish by linking a previous thread in which you "talk smack"?

oh no! here comes the big bad 49er's fan who's gonna outsmart us with his trash talk!

[quote user="arkhangelsk"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="JustinsBoner"]Is that all you got, chump? The '9ers will make sure this is your team's last game, moron.
    [/quote]The NFL is over after this year's Superbowl?[/quote]
    Well, the world does end this year after all.......
    [/quote]But there are still some games before that date DAWG.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Bench Player

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="arkhangelsk"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="JustinsBoner"]Is that all you got, chump? The '9ers will make sure this is your team's last game, moron.
    [/quote]The NFL is over after this year's Superbowl?[/quote]
    Well, the world does end this year after all.......
    [/quote]But there are still some games before that date DAWG.[/quote]

The NFL season will be canceled in light of the alien motherships orbiting the earth. []

Bench Player

[quote user="meanseen"]what are you trying to accomplish by linking a previous thread in which you "talk smack"?[/quote]

I am sincerely sorry I came here on a day that I was in a good mood. Next time I will be sure to self-flagellate myself into a trollfaced rage before logging on.

Trolling 101. Say something stupid to get a rise out of a few people and then disappear like a fart in the wind when their team catches an L. I don't expect to see any of you guys after the game. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard anything from you guys in like forever. Your team has a decent year and then nothing but garbage and arrogance come out of your pieholes. Your arrogance will definitely get dealt with on Sunday. Here's not seeing any of you weak trolls ever again.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Starter

[quote user="JustinsBoner"]Is that all you got, chump? The '9ers will make sure this is your team's last game, moron.
    [/quote]

LOL at moron being your insult. Well I guess it is not your fault it has been a while since you got to smack talk in the playoffs eh? Most of your guys pictures are so far from being funny it is just like how far away Alex Smith is from being a real NFL calibur starter.

Starter

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="arkhangelsk"]Jesus christ this board confuses me.* Sorry for the multi-post.
    [/quote]

No surprise you are easily confused.[/quote]

Thats what she said.

Bench Player

[quote user="sharick88"]Trolling 101. Say something stupid to get a rise out of a few people and then disappear like a fart in the wind when their team catches an L. I don't expect to see any of you guys after the game. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard anything from you guys in like forever. Your team has a decent year and then nothing but garbage and arrogance come out of your pieholes. Your arrogance will definitely get dealt with on Sunday. Here's not seeing any of you weak trolls ever again.[/quote]

Don't worry hombre, you'll see this troll again win or lose.

+ Reply to Thread