+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Re: Hi

LOL at this being named "Smack Talk Central" and your mods banning for "smack talk".

Veteran

LMFAO. Every single one of those pictures is hilarious. Keep it going 9ers fans.

The penis one.. lmfao.. I died.

This is weak. You have nothing compared to Eagles fans when it comes to talking smack. We've seen better. Try again...

Bench Player

Man, if what you really want is for me to get nasty, I'll get nasty, just for you. I'm still riding the high from the win over the Saints and feel like goofing around. Lighten up.

This is what happens when I'm trying to talk some real smack.... http://saintsreport.com/forums/f63/n...-49ers-220536/

Nice pictures. you kno most opposing fans come here humble and have casual smack talk. You guys make me hope that we run up the score.

[quote user="JustinsBoner"]Is that all you got, chump? The '9ers will make sure this is your team's last game, moron.
    [/quote]The NFL is over after this year's Superbowl?

Bench Player

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="JustinsBoner"]Is that all you got, chump? The '9ers will make sure this is your team's last game, moron.
    [/quote]The NFL is over after this year's Superbowl?[/quote]
    Well, the world does end this year after all.......

[quote user="arkhangelsk"]Man, if what you really want is for me to get nasty, I'll get nasty, just for you.* I'm still riding the high from the win over the Saints and feel like goofing around.* Lighten up.

This is what happens when I'm trying to talk some real smack.... http://saintsreport.com/forums/f63/n...-49ers-220536/
    [/quote]

meh, still weak. Not worth the time, it'd be no fun. Seen better plus you look like a typical troll. Linking smack talk from another message board to verify you can talk smack? Amateur. Good luck on sunday

Go Big Blue.
    Down with the Niners.
    Thats what I got.
    Beside their is no 49er fans here in Albany so I dont have to deal with them.

Bench Player

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="arkhangelsk"]Man, if what you really want is for me to get nasty, I'll get nasty, just for you. I'm still riding the high from the win over the Saints and feel like goofing around. Lighten up.

[/quote]

meh, still weak. Not worth the time, it'd be no fun. Seen better plus you look like a typical troll. Linking smack talk from another message board to verify you can talk smack? Amateur. Good luck on sunday[/quote]

sho nuff homeslice