+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi

Bench Player

Re: Hi

****in' Williams, man. Hell of a game. I might even be rooting for you guys to beat the Pats in two weeks. Might.

Bench Player

****in' Williams, man. Hell of a game. I might even be rooting for you guys to beat the Pats in two weeks. Might.

[quote user="arkhangelsk"]****in' Williams, man.* Hell of a game.* I might even be rooting for you guys to beat the Pats in two weeks.* Might.
    [/quote]That's OK. The more that root against us the more we make them look bad.

[quote user="arkhangelsk"]****in' Williams, man.* Hell of a game.* I might even be rooting for you guys to beat the Pats in two weeks.* Might.
    [/quote]

How about blaming it also on 1-13 on third down. How about also blaming it on the giants defense locking your boys up for all except like 3 plays. It was a team loss. Never blame just one guy. Yeah, it was a hell of a game. Old school, hard nosed football
    Close or you hit the bricks

How about blaming it also on 1-13 on third down. How about also blaming it on the giants defense locking your boys up for all except like 3 plays. It was a team loss. Never blame just one guy. Yeah, it was a hell of a game. Old school, hard nosed football[/quote

This = + 1