+ Reply to Thread

I had to work security at the club

Last night right after the game so i wasnt able to hop on here like i usuaully would but woooooooow WHAT A GAME...i cant even explain how proud i am of the gmen...giving me any my dad whos getting up there in age another great season to enjoy together...Eli has become a top 3 qb i dont care what anybody says..and cruzzzzzz has beasted all season long but i love how when playoffs hit nicks says slow down young fella im still number 1...we are going to have a nasty receiving core for a long time...ive bashed fewell all season but however he has the d playing like this all of the sudden i commend him..one more game...lets go to san fran and get revenge like we did on the pack..GMMMMMMMMMMMMMENNNNNNNN

Re: I had to work security at the club

Here, here!! GO GMEN!!!

it was funny to cause one of the promoters is from brooklyn and is a huge giants fan so like every 5 mins he got on the dj's mic and was saying how about those mother f'in gmen

[quote user="smashndash715"]..and cruzzzzzz has beasted all season long but i love how when playoffs hit nicks says slow down young fella im still number 1...we are going to have a nasty receiving core for a long time[/quote] I am not so sure that that is the issue, Teams are more worried about cruz and his ability to break for HUGE plays, and now that the spotlight is on him our other great recievers are open, We have a ton of weapons in our passing game including J Ballard that other teams cannot possibly cover them all when we are healthy!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="smashndash715"]..and cruzzzzzz has beasted all season long but i love how when playoffs hit nicks says slow down young fella im still number 1...we are going to have a nasty receiving core for a long time[/quote] I am not so sure that that is the issue, Teams are more worried about cruz and his ability to break for HUGE plays, and now that the spotlight is on him our other great recievers are open, We have a ton of weapons in our passing game including J Ballard that other teams cannot possibly cover them all when we are healthy![/quote]

yea i agree..but some of the plays nicks has made have been amazing..they havent exactly been wide open td's..atlanta he ran thru like 5 falcons...yesterday he catches a hail mary and bounces off a tackle and outruns every1 else..he has been making some really special plays

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="smashndash715"]..and cruzzzzzz has beasted all season long but i love how when playoffs hit nicks says slow down young fella im still number 1...we are going to have a nasty receiving core for a long time[/quote] I am not so sure that that is the issue, Teams are more worried about cruz and his ability to break for HUGE plays, and now that the spotlight is on him our other great recievers are open, We have a ton of weapons in our passing game including J Ballard that other teams cannot possibly cover them all when we are healthy![/quote] yea i agree..but some of the plays nicks has made have been amazing..they havent exactly been wide open td's..atlanta he ran thru like 5 falcons...yesterday he catches a hail mary and bounces off a tackle and outruns every1 else..he has been making some really special plays[/quote]Yep and why???? Cruz has been Double Covered because of his phenominal playing. I love all our recievers , but with Cruz getting wide open, hehas definetley opened our corps to so much more,"CAN'T COVER'EM ALL" theory. We do have the best Corps in the league!!!!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="smashndash715"]Last night right after the game so i wasnt able to hop on here like i usuaully would but woooooooow WHAT A GAME...i cant even explain how proud i am of the gmen...giving me any my dad whos getting up there in age another great season to enjoy together...Eli has become a top 3 qb i dont care what anybody says..and cruzzzzzz has beasted all season long but i love how when playoffs hit nicks says slow down young fella im still number 1...we are going to have a nasty receiving core for a long time...ive bashed fewell all season but however he has the d playing like this all of the sudden i commend him..one more game...lets go to san fran and get revenge like we did on the pack..GMMMMMMMMMMMMMENNNNNNNN[/quote]

My father, who has since passed away, and I watched Giants games together for many years even going to the training camps when possible. Cherish these times together. [B]

Giants fan since '58