+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Went To Packers Board!

The Packers have closed their message board "until the dust settles"! What could possibly be weaker? Well, I also have two comments following the great upset by the Geeee-men on the road: Firstly, I heard their coach's press confrence but at no time did I hear the classy "my hat's off to the Giant's who were clearly the best team on the field today". Nothing like that came out of his mouth - even when prompted about the corners shutting down their vaunted offense. He called it "self-inflicted". Loser alert! I thought that was totally classless. When the Saints schooled the Giants they were the "best team on the field that day". There's no hiding from reality. The last thing I want to bring up is the fact that the refs cheated on at least three blatent calls to hand the Packers an advantage: they returned a fumble to them illegally, they spotted a Giant's first down a yard BEHIND the marker illegally, forcing a punt - and they called a phantom "hit to the QB's head" to keep the Packers from punting! Tell me this has nothing to do with the betting spread. These refs are TRYING to control the game - but the Packers were just not close enough in talent to make it matter. Congratulations on an awesome game against the 15-1, so-called "best team" in the League AND the crooked officials - ON THE ROAD! And because our nemesis, the Saints, were exposed playing outdoors, the Giants won't have to enter their dome of death next week. Everything's falling into place - except for Canty's injury. Get well soon! What a great day to be a Giants fan!

Re: Went To Packers Board!

i think i read a quote from Rodgers where he did say the better team won that night.

yup....Rodgers fessed up.said the giants played better than they did.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Rodgers is a class act, and a great QB. He also refused to throw his WRs under the bus for the drops....actually got a bit mad when asked the question. I have a ton of respect for GB overall.

[quote user="vinylord"]The Packers have closed their message board "until the dust settles"! What could possibly be weaker? Well, I also have two comments following the great upset by the Geeee-men on the road: Firstly, I heard their coach's press confrence but at no time did I hear the classy "my hat's off to the Giant's who were clearly the best team on the field today". Nothing like that came out of his mouth - even when prompted about the corners shutting down their vaunted offense. He called it "self-inflicted". Loser alert! I thought that was totally classless. When the Saints schooled the Giants they were the "best team on the field that day". There's no hiding from reality. The last thing I want to bring up is the fact that the refs cheated on at least three blatent calls to hand the Packers an advantage: they returned a fumble to them illegally, they spotted a Giant's first down a yard BEHIND the marker illegally, forcing a punt - and they called a phantom "hit to the QB's head" to keep the Packers from punting! Tell me this has nothing to do with the betting spread. These refs are TRYING to control the game - but the Packers were just not close enough in talent to make it matter. Congratulations on an awesome game against the 15-1, so-called "best team" in the League AND the crooked officials - ON THE ROAD! And because our nemesis, the Saints, were exposed playing outdoors, the Giants won't have to enter their dome of death next week. Everything's falling into place - except for Canty's injury. Get well soon! What a great day to be a Giants fan![/quote]

Saints message boards were down for 3 days following our game with them.

Though it's probably a good thing to do...
    Because even after reactivating their forums, they were still acting like immature children.

Would only be worse immediately following.

[quote user="vinylord"]The Packers have closed their message board "until the dust settles"! What could possibly be weaker? Well, I also have two comments following the great upset by the Geeee-men on the road: Firstly, I heard their coach's press confrence but at no time did I hear the classy "my hat's off to the Giant's who were clearly the best team on the field today". Nothing like that came out of his mouth - even when prompted about the corners shutting down their vaunted offense. He called it "self-inflicted". Loser alert! I thought that was totally classless. When the Saints schooled the Giants they were the "best team on the field that day". There's no hiding from reality. The last thing I want to bring up is the fact that the refs cheated on at least three blatent calls to hand the Packers an advantage: they returned a fumble to them illegally, they spotted a Giant's first down a yard BEHIND the marker illegally, forcing a punt - and they called a phantom "hit to the QB's head" to keep the Packers from punting! Tell me this has nothing to do with the betting spread. These refs are TRYING to control the game - but the Packers were just not close enough in talent to make it matter. Congratulations on an awesome game against the 15-1, so-called "best team" in the League AND the crooked officials - ON THE ROAD! And because our nemesis, the Saints, were exposed playing outdoors, the Giants won't have to enter their dome of death next week. Everything's falling into place - except for Canty's injury. Get well soon! What a great day to be a Giants fan![/quote]
    Awe. So sad that a 15-2 team has to close their boards cause they can't face the music... Oh, we'll see you next season at Lambeau again
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

god did you hear some of the questions they were asking him? My god those reporters should be shot!! I give rodgers credit for not saying "Thats it im done" and walking away, i mean you could see in his body language like 5 times he wanted to say "ARE U SERIOUS"

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc[/link]

All-Pro

[quote user="SanAntonioGiant"][link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc[/link][/quote]

lmao.. blame the sparkles [:'(]