+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Refs were correct on at least the Osi hit.

rewatch it. there was some helmet to helmet. it was just a small small klink but it was nonetheless correct.

I also think the Jennings fumble was not as clear cut as everyone is saying. it is unclear when exactly the ball came out and when his calf/ankle touched the ground (webster was blocking the view of his ankle in the best camera angle).

The spot on the ware play is a different story although fox did not show a replay as far as I can remember.

Re: Refs were correct on at least the Osi hit.

Ive watched the Osi hit plenty, there is ABSOLUTELY NO helmet to helmet.

Sorry.....but you are completely wrong. It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

No there wasn't. It was a bad call. I've watched that replay a dozen times. Nothing.

Veteran

If you believe that call was correct, explain to me why Packers D-line late hit on Eli wasn't called.

[quote user="M0rbid"]If you beleive that call was correct, explain to me why Packers D-line late hit on Eli wasn't called.
    [/quote]

TWICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="miken609"]rewatch it. there was some helmet to helmet. it was just a small small klink but it was nonetheless correct. I also think the Jennings fumble was not as clear cut as everyone is saying. it is unclear when exactly the ball came out and when his calf/ankle touched the ground (webster was blocking the view of his ankle in the best camera angle). The spot on the ware play is a different story although fox did not show a replay as far as I can remember.[/quote]Gregg is that you?

Are you on Crack?

[quote user="miken609"]rewatch it. there was some helmet to helmet. it was just a small small klink but it was nonetheless correct.

I also think the Jennings fumble was not as clear cut as everyone is saying. it is unclear when exactly the ball came out and when his calf/ankle touched the ground (webster was blocking the view of his ankle in the best camera angle).

The spot on the ware play is a different story although fox did not show a replay as far as I can remember.[/quote]The Osi hit was not spot on because he did not lead with his helmet wich needs to happen inorder for the refs can call it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts--xqbNIWI

go to 720p, full screen it, and watch the view starting at 4:58

its not a lot but it is something