+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 303 1231151101 ... LastLast

Cowboys Nation of Domination

Hello there...ahh yes, Dallas and giants week. plenty of history there. Everyone wants to believe this is a trap game for Dallas however I beg to differ. These Cowboys are focused and kicking *** on a weekly basis right now. Romo is playing ball like I never seen and yes that's due to the long lost running game. Not to mention a real defense and that is due to an actual defensive coordinator that knows what he is doing. For those of you who are waiting for "December", I believe its very possible Dallas wraps up the division by then. The eagles are truly the luck team right now and there is NO excuse for how you guys lost to them last week. Foles is a horrible qb.. That game just very well may have broken the back of the giants. Quite frankly I really don't see the giants even being close in the game this week if Dallas plays like that have been this past month. Murray will set the record at 7 straight games at 100 yards to start the season. Beware the Romo spin!!! A guaranteed big play every time

When ODB Smokes You For A Couple Of Scores, You'll Change Your Toon

Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    Hello there...ahh yes, Dallas and giants week. plenty of history there. Everyone wants to believe this is a trap game for Dallas however I beg to differ. These Cowboys are focused and kicking *** on a weekly basis right now. Romo is playing ball like I never seen and yes that's due to the long lost running game. Not to mention a real defense and that is due to an actual defensive coordinator that knows what he is doing. For those of you who are waiting for "December", I believe its very possible Dallas wraps up the division by then. The eagles are truly the luck team right now and there is NO excuse for how you guys lost to them last week. Foles is a horrible qb.. That game just very well may have broken the back of the giants. Quite frankly I really don't see the giants even being close in the game this week if Dallas plays like that have been this past month. Murray will set the record at 7 straight games at 100 yards to start the season. Beware the Romo spin!!! A guaranteed big play every time
    Eli has destroyed the cowpies in your own Out House. Go ahead and count your chickens. We'll see how good your OL is when Z Martin goes against JPP, who I think will be moving around.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    Eli has destroyed the cowpies in your own Out House. Go ahead and count your chickens. We'll see how good your OL is when Z Martin goes against JPP, who I think will be moving around.
    Our D-Line is not good at getting to the opposing QB and also consider how good Romo is at escaping pressure.

As of now Dallas as he said is head & shoulders better and above the giants. So. most of what he said can't really be disputed. However if you look at what a team did the prior week in the NFL you could be in for a long day. Examples are TB getting hammered 56-14 by Atlanta while the Steelers mauled a decent team same week. Following week TB handles Steelers by ten points. Falcons lose to giants by ten.

There's stuff like that all the time. So you would naturally think that Dallas who dominated the best team in the league would be able to mangle a giants team who was totally overmatched and shut out by the eagles. That's logical however that's not how it always plays out in this league.. don't be surprised if the giants control this game
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    JPP isn't really much of a threat as he is the only decent d-lineman. Make no mistake about Dallas' o-line. That line can hold anyone. gotta give jerry credit there as it took 3 yrs to literally build that o-line thru draft picks(no I don't like jerry very much).

Last time eli came visiting, it was he who got destroyed in Dallas. And that was with a horrible defense so you can imagine what this new defense is gonna do to him this time around. 2 picks and a fumble.....possibly a pick 6.

Dallas is playing much better that the giants are right now in all phases of the game. again, Dallas will run away with this game in the 2nd half

Quote Originally Posted by Eli's Giants View Post
    Our D-Line is not good at getting to the opposing QB and also consider how good Romo is at escaping pressure.
    You know that game you have in your sig?

Yeah, everyone was saying Philly was supposed to win that by 3 touchdowns. No Nicks, no Hixon (tore up his knee making a TD grab), we had to sign Stokley off the couch. Team supposedly had no offense.

Eerily familiar...

All signs point to the emergence of Corey Washington.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

It sounds like someone is smoking that funny weed.

Romo is playing ball like I never seen
    Thats just great. Enjoy it while it lasts kid because December will soon be upon us and you know what happens to your boy Romo in that month!

Not to mention a real defense and that is due to an actual defensive coordinator that knows what he is doing.
    You had a real defensive coordinator who knew what he was doing, he coaches for the Aint's now and took them to the playoffs last year. Where was your team in January last year? Oh yeah, sitting at home after getting their buns spanked by the "lucky" Eagles. YET again.

For those of you who are waiting for "December", I believe its very possible Dallas wraps up the division by then.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh HA HA oh my ribs! Oh no! You were HA HA! You were serious weren't you! AWWWW! Aren't you a cute little nipper!

The eagles are truly the luck team right now
    Eagles are "The Luck team"? Really? Riiiiiiiiight! You got it pal!

and there is NO excuse for how you guys lost to them last week.
    Well that IS true..,.

Foles is a horrible qb..
    Yeah, he's only a Pro Bowl MVP winning QB, he sucks the big one!

That game just very well may have broken the back of the giants.
    God I hope not! As much as I don't like the Giants, I absolutely DESPISE the Cowpies and their ****roach, frontrunning fans, who are NOWHERE to be found when their team stinks! I hope they can muster up the pride and courage enough to completely DESTROY any aspiration of glory or greatness your team might have had for this season. And if ANY team can do this, the GIANTS can because they have compkletely OWNED the meetings between you two for the last 15 years!

Quite frankly I really don't see the giants even being close in the game this week if Dallas plays like that have been this past month
    Say what you will about the Giants but they DO have character! Something that showboating selfish punk Dez Bryant will NEVER have! Imagine Victor Cruz throwing a tantrum on the sidelines or leaving a game because his team was losing! That would NEVER happen! And the fact that he is still employed by your franchise says EVERYTHING about the character of its owner and the soulless mummy that he is! So get to steppin Shleprock, your smack talk means nothing round these parts! For a team that has won all of ONE playoff game since 96, you had BEST take the bass outta yer post schooly!
    Last edited by Freebird; 10-18-2014 at 07:15 PM.

sniff...sniff....Does anyone else smell unbathed redneck?
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    Thats just great. Enjoy it while it lasts kid because December will soon be upon us and you know what happens to your boy Romo in that month!

You had a real defensive coordinator who knew what he was doing, he coaches for the Aint's now and took them to the playoffs last year. Where was your team in January last year? Oh yeah, sitting at home after getting their buns spanked by the "lucky" Eagles. YET again.

oh HA HA oh my ribs! Oh no! You were HA HA! You were serious weren't you! AWWWW! Aren't you a cute little nipper!

Eagles are "The Luck team"? Really? Riiiiiiiiight! You got it pal!

Well that IS true..,.

Yeah, he's only a Pro Bowl MVP winning QB, he sucks the big one!

God I hope not! As much as I don't like the Giants, I absolutely DESPISE the Cowpies and their ****roach, frontrunning fans, who are NOWHERE to be found when their team stinks! I hope they can muster up the pride and courage enough to completely DESTROY any aspiration of glory or greatness your team might have had for this season. And if ANY team can do this, the GIANTS can because they have compkletely OWNED the meetings between you two for the last 15 years!

Say what you will about the Giants but they DO have character! Something that showboating selfish punk Dez Bryant will NEVER have! Imagine Victor Cruz throwing a tantrum on the sidelines or leaving a game because his team was losing! That would NEVER happen! And the fact that he is still employed by your franchise says EVERYTHING about the character of its owner and the soulless mummy that he is! So get to steppin Shleprock, your smack talk means nothing round these parts! For a team that has won all of ONE playoff game since 96, you had BEST take the bass outta yer post schooly!
    lol, well now what have we here? an obviously very worried eagirl fan standing behind the pathetic play of a napoleon dynamite looking qb. and McCoy? hell, Romo rushed for more yards himself in two games this yr than the fluke McCoy did in a couple games, lol...be worried son, be very worried.

Don't worry giants fans, Dallas will beat the ish of the eagirls for ya when they come limping into Dallas on thanksgiving. Unfortunatly, you giants fans are in for more disappointment tomorrow. However, I do hope for a good game
    Last edited by J.R.Ewing; 10-18-2014 at 07:30 PM.