+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300
Results 2,991 to 2,998 of 2998

Thread: Cowboys Nation of Domination

  1. #2991
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,796
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    who knows what the contracts say. only way Romo comes back is if Dak got hurt long term like an acl or such and no I am not wishing this to happen
    Good ol Jr once again is WRONG with his predictions. A lot of swings and misses by you lately. Maybe just maybe you will get a few things right this upcoming season!

  2. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by jay051 View Post
    Good ol Jr once again is WRONG with his predictions. A lot of swings and misses by you lately. Maybe just maybe you will get a few things right this upcoming season!
    maybe ONCE in a long while I might be a little off on a prediction

  3. #2993
    its a given we play twice a yr and I look forward to it but come on, how many times they going to put Cowboys n giants against each other on opening week? getting kind of tired of it

  4. #2994
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,376
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    its a given we play twice a yr and I look forward to it but come on, how many times they going to put Cowboys n giants against each other on opening week? getting kind of tired of it
    Me too. But ratings are king.

  5. #2995
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Goonies never say die
    Posts
    25,852
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    its a given we play twice a yr and I look forward to it but come on, how many times they going to put Cowboys n giants against each other on opening week? getting kind of tired of it
    I think 99% of all Giants fans and Cowboys fans agree for once. Its pathetic. At least for you its in Dallas all the time. It is so rare the Giants get a home opener week 1.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware

  6. #2996
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Goonies never say die
    Posts
    25,852
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    Me too. But ratings are king.
    Giants Cowboys ratings are going to be insane no matter when it is.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware

  7. #2997
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,279
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think 99% of all Giants fans and Cowboys fans agree for once. Its pathetic. At least for you its in Dallas all the time. It is so rare the Giants get a home opener week 1.
    I'm just so tired of night games. They're fun when they're a novelty, but we've had too many lately.

    Dating to last year, we will have played 6 of our last 7 in primetime slots with this game.

    I'd gladly play against the Giants in NY if it started at 1:00.

    I'm just so tired of having to stay up late. Monday is hard enough, NFL.

  8. #2998
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I'm just so tired of night games. They're fun when they're a novelty, but we've had too many lately.

    Dating to last year, we will have played 6 of our last 7 in primetime slots with this game.

    I'd gladly play against the Giants in NY if it started at 1:00.

    I'm just so tired of having to stay up late. Monday is hard enough, NFL.
    lol they obviously put Dallas at night because they know it draws them in.
    they want you to be tired,stupid zombies in the morning. thats the point

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts