+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303
Results 3,021 to 3,023 of 3023

Thread: Cowboys Nation of Domination

Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    the giants taking a used up marshall is no big threat. and lets not forget the giants still have that poor ol eli, lol. you know, the interception master.
    Hard to throw with those 2 rings on his fingers...

Damn, I should have read the posts after yours. lol. Giants fans like talking championships when other teams fans bash Eli.

I'll be 100% honest with you, I could see Dak struggling this season. Year 2, sophomore struggles, ect. That running game should still be a beast for the boys however.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 05-21-2017 at 12:00 PM.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    That interception master owns your team in big games. Remind me again how long it's been since the Boys won a playoff game? Or were even in the playoffs?
    Well that would be last year for the playoffs losing in Round 1 on that crazy throw and catch near the sideline in the Roll out by Rogers on 4th Down.

As far as winning a playoff game I think that was 2014? They win a playoff game when they got the favorable call vs Lions then lost in 2nd round 26-21 to GB again on the Dez no catch call

But I get your point they have been irrelevant for a long time playoff wise. They had what three straight years with the last game of year being a win and in all or nothing game and lost all of them to all three NFCE Rivals. Not Romo's best by far and I think they had like three straight years with 8-8 records and who can forget the bobbled snap on FG vs Seattle lol
    Last edited by miked1958; 05-21-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Although Giants fans can't talk being out of playoffs 4 yeArs in row I think before finally making it last year in that debacle against GB last year

Could of been up 17 or even 24-3 if Shepard or Odell could catch then get blown out in 2nd half. So past 4/5 years have been dismal
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread