+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 303 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 3023
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    sniff...sniff....Does anyone else smell unbathed redneck?
    I smell a Dallas victory tomorrow

  2. #12
    Veteran Eli's Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    ANDY PETTITTE'S A STARTING PITCHA!
    Posts
    4,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    You know that game you have in your sig?



    Yeah, everyone was saying Philly was supposed to win that by 3 touchdowns. No Nicks, no Hixon (tore up his knee making a TD grab), we had to sign Stokley off the couch. Team supposedly had no offense.

    Eerily familiar...

    All signs point to the emergence of Corey Washington.
    Yeah but we won the SB that season and came off winning St.Louis in very impressive fashion. After last weeks shut out vs the Eagles my confidence is shattered with this Giants team.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    God I hope not! As much as I don't like the Giants, I absolutely DESPISE the Cowpies and their ****roach, frontrunning fans, who are NOWHERE to be found when their team stinks! I hope they can muster up the pride and courage enough to completely DESTROY any aspiration of glory or greatness your team might have had for this season. And if ANY team can do this, the GIANTS can because they have compkletely OWNED the meetings between you two for the last 15 years!



    Say what you will about the Giants but they DO have character! Something that showboating selfish punk Dez Bryant will NEVER have! Imagine Victor Cruz throwing a tantrum on the sidelines or leaving a game because his team was losing! That would NEVER happen! And the fact that he is still employed by your franchise says EVERYTHING about the character of its owner and the soulless mummy that he is! So get to steppin Shleprock, your smack talk means nothing round these parts! For a team that has won all of ONE playoff game since 96, you had BEST take the bass outta yer post schooly!
    What's with defending the giants all of a sudden? It's very un-eagle-like of you...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What's with defending the giants all of a sudden? It's very un-eagle-like of you...
    like all eagirl fans, he is worried about the Cowboys. And rightfully so. His smack is pretty minor to some ive seen before around these parts and other message boards

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    like all eagirl fans, he is worried about the Cowboys. And rightfully so. His smack is pretty minor to some ive seen before around these parts and other message boards
    LOL! Eagles fans don't sweat the Cryboys who have only won ONE play off game since 1996. Think about that man, thats eighteen long, years of getting owned by the Eagles and the Giants alternately. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Bet you thought your teams owner was a genius didn't you? That he had, through some innate "football genius", built a dynasty that he could easily recreate at his whim right? But after eighteen years of failed system after failed system, you still can't admit to yourself that your team has been driven into the ground by a mummified clown who has wrung every shred of dignity from your once proud franchise.

    They're on a streak now but you'll see. All it takes is a little hardship to break teams with no character and thats the Dallas Cowboys from the top down. NO CHARACTER. So please don't get mad if Eagles fans don't take Cowboys fans smack talk too seriously. For starters, this is the first we're SEEING you in a LONG while as you guys don't come crawling out of the sewers unless you hear that you're winning...

    Last edited by Freebird; 10-19-2014 at 01:43 AM.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What's with defending the giants all of a sudden? It's very un-eagle-like of you...
    This doesn't mean we're gonna be holdin hands till the wee hours of the morning, I just hate the Cryboys more than the Gnats OK?


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    LOL! Eagles fans don't sweat the Cryboys who have only won ONE play off game since 1996. Think about that man, thats eighteen long, years of getting owned by the Eagles and the Giants alternately. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Bet you thought your teams owner was a genius didn't you? That he had, through some innate "football genius", built a dynasty that he could easily recreate at his whim right? But after eighteen years of failed system after failed system, you still can't admit to yourself that your team has been driven into the ground by a mummified clown who has wrung every shred of dignity from your once proud franchise.

    They're on a streak now but you'll see. All it takes is a little hardship to break teams with no character and thats the Dallas Cowboys from the top down. NO CHARACTER. So please don't get mad if Eagles fans don't take Cowboys fans smack talk too seriously, for starters, this is the first we're SEEING you in a LONG while as you guys don't come crawling out of the sewers unless you hear that you're winning...

    yes its been awhile since Dallas won in playoffs n super bowls n such...however, the eagirls haven't done anything during that whole time as well lolol... the only reason why eagirls won the east last yr is that the eagles killer, Romo, didn't play. Romo has owned the eagles for yrs now so pretty much everything you say is moot. The giants actually have always been a bigger threat than the hapless eagles and that geeky qb they got lol.

    that mummified clown does have 3 rings during his tenure. I am trying to remember how many the eagirls have won during that time? or before his time? what was that? none? aww to bad

    lol, you wanna play history game then by all means, play the history game. bottom line is Dallas is playing far better than the eagirls and for nitwits like yourself to come on here and brag how great the eagirls are, all because they shut out a injured giants team, says a lot about you and your fanbase. Enjoy your last night of the eagles being in 1st in the east "technically". Dallas takes over after they beat the giants and wont be looking back anymore this season.....now you put that in your pipe n smoke it, son...


    oh, and btw, if you think Michael Irvin is bad now, just wait until after they win division lol

  8. #18
    All-Pro DragonSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    12,671
    Funny watching two opposing team fans argue on a rivals board
    Peace,
    DragonSoul



    Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

  9. #19
    Starter John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    This doesn't mean we're gonna be holdin hands till the wee hours of the morning, I just hate the Cryboys more than the Gnats OK?

    ;Freebird - A word of advice - Don't waste your time on him. He (or she) doesn't sound intelligent enough to bother with.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    ;Freebird - A word of advice - Don't waste your time on him. He (or she) doesn't sound intelligent enough to bother with.
    That's more like it.

    All it is, is that I'm not used to eagles fans not being mean to me just because I rep Big Blue no matter what...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts