+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I guess all fans are the same

Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgersstinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

Re: I guess all fans are the same

It is the fans who get their jollies out of the attention paid to them by screaming negativity at every possible moment.

[quote user="bigjeep"]Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgers*stinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.[/quote]
    It's always the bandwagon fans who are pissed that their "NEW TEAM" lost.

I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.[/quote]

oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town

[quote user="bigjeep"]Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgersstinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.[/quote]Hmmmmmmmmm[8-)[*-)]]reminds me

[quote user="G-Man67"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.[/quote] oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town[/quote]I agree but not after a hard played game or even one loss unless we got blown out.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Im sure I'll get destroyed for this, but I dont think McCarthy is all that great of a coach. He's a good coach, and doesn't deserve to be fired but I think he makes a lot of questionable decisions and gives up on his running game way too early. The lack of development there means when the passing game isn't in sync the team is screwed. Happened to them in the NFCCG against us, happened again yesterday.

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]Im sure I'll get destroyed for this, but I dont think McCarthy is all that great of a coach. He's a good coach, and doesn't deserve to be fired but I think he makes a lot of questionable decisions and gives up on his running game way too early. The lack of development there means when the passing game isn't in sync the team is screwed. Happened to them in the NFCCG against us, happened again yesterday.
    [/quote]

Rodgers is the running game! [B]

TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.[/quote]

Are you kidding ?? Nutbags here go @$$?!$!
    after one bad play :
    FIRE COUGHLIN GILBRIDE SUCKS
    FEWELL IS PATHETIC WHY PASS ( RUN )
    TRADE NICKS JACOBS STINKS
    AD NAUSEUM