+ Reply to Thread

Rain and a wet field in San Fran

The latest forecast is rain for Fri. and Sat with wet field come Sun. Dennis Green on NFL Network said that favors San Fran......WE SHALL SEE !

Re: Rain and a wet field in San Fran

[quote user="Atomic1"]The latest forecast is rain for Fri. and Sat with wet field come Sun. Dennis Green on NFL Network said that favors San Fran......WE SHALL SEE ![/quote]
    This has been posted like 6 times already...

Veteran

Lucky number 7!

[quote user="Pakman"]Lucky number 7![/quote]
    lol

Dennis Green must be a freaking blind, the way Giants d is playing, they are as good if not better than 49er defense. Gore is going nowhere.

Eli will torch the fake 49er secondary like he did the first time.

[quote user="Atomic1"]The latest forecast is rain for Fri. and Sat with wet field come Sun. Dennis Green on NFL Network said that favors San Fran......WE SHALL SEE ![/quote]

Dennis Green IS WHAT I THOUGHT HE WAS.....A Failed HC and a moron!
    Why would rain favor the 49ers? The Giants don't play in a dome, I think they've seen and played in rain before.
    Are these talking head idiots running out of things to base their incorrect predictions on? Sure sounds like it to me!!

All-Pro

Why would this be so bad for the Giants?

Why can't Eli throw in the rain?

Wouldn't a wet slick field hurt a team that runs too? If Eli can't throw then Smith can't either. Just load the box and stop their run game. So now who has an advantage?