Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is ***.

This is ***.

I am no longer watching football. The players can't take today to read over and agree to this. You know what they can take 9 billion and shove it straight up their ***.

Greedy ****ing morons. I am not ordering nfl sunday ticket, going to any games, buying madden or support anything NFL related.

They ****ed us over. They should go **** themselves.

Starter

Re: This is ***.

Sweet meltdown

We won't miss you, they're not arguing over the money anymore, they're reading the fine print, but I complain because when i sign a 10 year contract i don't read it at all.

Veteran

" sweet meltdown indeed"

All-Pro

hey if im an NFL player, im not signing anything till this .. .it's 90 feels like 100 weather goes away!

[quote user="Nyflava4ya420"]I am no longer watching football. The players can't take today to read over and agree to this. You know what they can take 9 billion and shove it straight up their ***.

Greedy ****ing morons. I am not ordering nfl sunday ticket, going to any games, buying madden or support anything NFL related.

[/quote]

Your response is the exact one the owners wanted.

I want football i don't have loyalty to one side or the other. I WANT FOOTBALL. END of story. I'm tired of hearing this got held up that got held up. I don't pay for Sunday Ticket to hear this ****. We spend all types of money and these idiots just can't finish it.

They should be able to vote today. NO REASON why they can't

Wow, take it easy bro, its all taken care of. Its an important deal that its going to decide the faith of the league for the next 10 years and its worth the wait, heck a day or two wont hurt.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="Nyflava4ya420"]I am no longer watching football. The players can't take today to read over and agree to this. You know what they can take 9 billion and shove it straight up their ***.

[/quote]

calm down 420!

im with you on some of this stuff, but we have no control.

we'll have football just give it a little more time.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]Wow, take it easy bro, its all taken care of. Its an important deal that its going to decide the faith of the league for the next 10 years and its worth the wait, heck a day or two wont hurt.[/quote]

Seriously this dealeffects kids in HS that will be playing in the NFL years from now not just current players. Why the hell should they rush it