+ Reply to Thread

Reese, Defensive free agents over past 3 yrs..playing key roles!!

Boley Stud ,Rolle playing at a high level , Canty Playing like an all pro the past 6 weeks,Bernard is a cog in the middle and picking chase blackburn late in the season has been huge for us, Yes i admit all these players at one point or another, whether it was scheme or motivation were not living up to there contract with the exception of blackburn, But without these defense pickups we would not be here for Rolle and Boley are true leaders on this team And chase brings heart passion and hustle to this team!!

Re: Reese, Defensive free agents over past 3 yrs..playing key roles!!

i guess reese knows a little bit more than some of us huh? I really cant stand when people trash players after they were hurt their first year or playing a new spot and think they know more football than our GM, but once again when you look at all of our first picks in the draft and FA pick ups...its unreal.

Just look at first picks in a draft for how things have gone

Eli, Webby, Kiwi, Kenny, Hakeem, JPP
    all are starters and 5/6 you can say are HUGE to the success of our team with the odd man out possibly being Kiwi.

Reese since he's been here has done a very good job in the 1st round, you guys do remember what we used to have with Willy Joe? Will Allen?

hats off, and phenominal job by our front office who have set us up for possibly 2 super bowl runs the last 5 years

Veteran

[quote user="Connor"]i guess reese knows a little bit more than some of us huh? I really cant stand when people trash players after they were hurt their first year or playing a new spot and think they know more football than our GM, but once again when you look at all of our first picks in the draft and FA pick ups...its unreal.

Just look at first picks in a draft for how things have gone

Eli, Webby, Kiwi, Kenny, Hakeem, JPP
    all are starters and 5/6 you can say are HUGE to the success of our team with the odd man out possibly being Kiwi.

Reese since he's been here has done a very good job in the 1st round, you guys do remember what we used to have with Willy Joe? Will Allen?

hats off, and phenominal job by our front office who have set us up for possibly 2 super bowl runs the last 5 years[/quote]

Too many Madden players on these boards, they want instant results like in Madden - just plug the new player in.

Veteran

Will Allen LOL.