+ Reply to Thread

I made a post maybe a week or two ago

Before we were playing the Falcons I said that I loved our chances against the Falcons, a dome team traveling into the weather; although the weather that day was ok we still beat the crap out of them.

After that I said if we were able to go and play the packers, I believed our chances against them were very good as well...this is a team that cant run the ball and in cold weather throwing wont be as easy. Combined with the fact their oline was beat up and the fact that Aaron Rodgers hadnt played a game.. I believed we could win

Then it was the next week that I was iffy on, the saints or the 49ers. If we had to play NO in NO i honestly never would have believed we had a chance

...san fran on the other hand.

Guys....for the first time since 07....I Really Really Really bELIeve we can do this!!!

ALL IN

Re: I made a post maybe a week or two ago

connor this team is destined for greatness with ELI at the helm!

Re: I made a post maybe a week or two ago

[quote user="Connor"]Before we were playing the Falcons I said that I loved our chances against the Falcons, a dome team traveling into the weather; although the weather that day was ok we still beat the crap out of them.

After that I said if we were able to go and play the packers, I believed our chances against them were very good as well...this is a team that cant run the ball and in cold weather throwing wont be as easy. Combined with the fact their oline was beat up and the fact that Aaron Rodgers hadnt played a game.. I believed we could win

Then it was the next week that I was iffy on, the saints or the 49ers. If we had to play NO in NO i honestly never would have believed we had a chance

...san fran on the other hand.

Guys....for the first time since 07....I Really Really Really bELIeve we can do this!!!

ALL IN[/quote]
    All in
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***