+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

boley just guaranteed a win

no link but was just watching espn. He was interviewed by mike and mike and they were trying to make him guarantee the giants would win, kind of jokingly. Boley than surprisingly said "theres no doubt about it, im not gonna say we are gonna go up there and try to win, we're going to go up there and come away with a win" (not sure if exact quote but very similar)

haha im lovin it

Re: boley just guaranteed a win

[quote user="BigBlue24/7"]no link but was just watching espn. He was interviewed by mike and mike and they were trying to make him guarantee the giants would win, kind of jokingly. Boley than surprisingly said "theres no doubt about it, im not gonna say we are gonna go up there and try to win, we're going to go up there and come away with a win" (not sure if exact quote but very similar)

haha im lovin it
    [/quote]

i didnt see it but i know some1 got flamed on here earlier for claiming the same thing cause every1 assumed he was a troll

Bench Player

who?

[quote user="nofiner9er"]who?[/quote]

nyblue

what else is he supposed to say we are going to lose?

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]what else is he supposed to say we are going to lose?
    [/quote]

at this point if any1 gets mad when one of ours players say this their stupid..we arent the jets..we dont talk and not back it up..our play has talked for itself and if they feel confident then good

Veteran

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BigBlue24/7"]no link but was just watching espn. He was interviewed by mike and mike and they were trying to make him guarantee the giants would win, kind of jokingly. Boley than surprisingly said "theres no doubt about it, im not gonna say we are gonna go up there and try to win, we're going to go up there and come away with a win" (not sure if exact quote but very similar)

haha im lovin it
    [/quote]

i didnt see it but i know some1 got flamed on here earlier for claiming the same thing cause every1 assumed he was a troll[/quote]

Lmao..I really couldn't understand why he was called a "troll" but it was hilarious.

I think almost every poster in that thread was bashing him lol

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BigBlue24/7"]no link but was just watching espn. He was interviewed by mike and mike and they were trying to make him guarantee the giants would win, kind of jokingly. Boley than surprisingly said "theres no doubt about it, im not gonna say we are gonna go up there and try to win, we're going to go up there and come away with a win" (not sure if exact quote but very similar)

haha im lovin it
    [/quote]

i didnt see it but i know some1 got flamed on here earlier for claiming the same thing cause every1 assumed he was a troll[/quote]

Lmao..I really couldn't understand why he was called a "troll" but it was hilarious.

I think almost every poster in that thread was bashing him lol[/quote]

yea man that dude probaly went into hiding now lol

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]what else is he supposed to say we are going to lose?
    [/quote]

He literally said

"We're going to win. I'm not going to tell you we're gonna go down there and TRY to come away with a win. We're going down there and we're gonna win, no doubt about it."

Just saw it again 2 minutes ago on ESPN.