+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

although most of us already knew, eli is elite

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/14400754/ns/sports/

It's about time the media is starting to get onboard.

Re: although most of us already knew, eli is elite

Rich Eisen told me so last night!

Veteran

how many more years do you guys think we have with Elite Manning? I'm saying at least 5 more years at this level of play. That's amazing!

if he stays elusive in the pocket and we continue to upgrade the oline regularly, he will be here for a long time.

[quote user="Spizi"]how many more years do you guys think we have with Elite Manning? I'm saying at least 5 more years at this level of play. That's amazing![/quote]

Saying he stays healthy, I'd say closer to 7 or 8 more years.

[quote user="Spizi"]how many more years do you guys think we have with Elite Manning? I'm saying at least 5 more years at this level of play. That's amazing![/quote]

Barring injury or the family neck issues, I'd say his career is about half over - but hopefully his Super Bowl career with the Giants is less than half done

Skip Bayless still refused to call Eli elite. Still was brining up the Samuels missed INT in the SB and called the whole 2007 run fluky.

Elite or not, Eli has been great and is definitly among the best QBs' in the league and can take this team back to the promise land.

That's all I need to know about him.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

[quote user="TrueBlue@NYC"]Skip Bayless still refused to call Eli elite. Still was brining up the Samuels missed INT in the SB and called the whole 2007 run fluky.

Elite or not, Eli has been great and is definitly among the best QBs' in the league and can take this team back to the promise land.

That's all I need to know about him.[/quote]

I choose to skip Bayless myself.

Bench Player

Eli will be healthy for a while....ever since that fumble against Dallas last year (I think last year), he rarely scrambles even when the opportunity seems obvious.

Don't see many fans complaining about his huge contract the way baseball fans complain about A-Rod's contract in the same city.

Veteran

[quote user="Drez"]

Saying he stays healthy, I'd say closer to 7 or 8 more years.

[/quote]

yea now that i look at how old brady is i feel like he could play at least three more years and he's 3 years older than manning. he's definitely got another 7 years. Better cherish these times because we probably won't have a guy like eli ever again.