Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Do any of you besides Me...

Secretly wish Eli would get hurt so that we can get another QB a shot at running the team? I don't want him to get a life threatening injury, but I would like for him to sit out a season. I have never been an Eli fan and I appreciate what he did to get a Superbowl win for us. I honestly think he is, who he will be! Also I think once another QB come and show real QB skills everyone else would feel the same as I do.

Re: Do any of you besides Me...

Nope....you're the only a-hole that feels that way.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="NjGiant42"]Secretly wish Eli would get hurt so that we can get another QB a shot at running the team? I don't want him to get a life threatening injury, but I would like for him to sit out a season. I have never been an Eli fan and I appreciate what he did to get a Superbowl win for us. I honestly think he is, who he will be! Also I think once another QB come and show real QB skills everyone else would feel* the same as I do.*
    [/quote]

Eli is our quarterback and a damn good one. Accept it.

No, what i secretly wish is that Eli would learn to be a more consistent qb. One or two games in a row he will have 250 yds passing and like 3 tds, or something like that... then he will have a horrid game with like 120 yds passing, 1 td, and 5 int's

[quote user="Dario8676"]No, what i secretly wish is that Eli would learn to be a more consistent qb. One or two games in a row he will have 250 yds passing and like 3 tds, or something like that... then he will have a horrid game with like 120 yds passing, 1 td, and 5 int's
    [/quote]
    Yeah that's what kills me about him.

Nope, it's just you.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="NjGiant42"]Secretly wish Eli would get hurt so that we can get another QB a shot at running the team? I don't want him to get a life threatening injury, but I would like for him to sit out a season. I have never been an Eli fan and I appreciate what he did to get a Superbowl win for us. I honestly think he is, who he will be! Also I think once another QB come and show real QB skills everyone else would feel the same as I do.
    [/quote]

Eli is our quarterback and a damn good one. Accept it.[/quote]

No Eli is not " a damn Good one" I wish he was but im not buying it

[quote user="NjGiant42"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="NjGiant42"]Secretly wish Eli would get hurt so that we can get another QB a shot at running the team? I don't want him to get a life threatening injury, but I would like for him to sit out a season. I have never been an Eli fan and I appreciate what he did to get a Superbowl win for us. I honestly think he is, who he will be! Also I think once another QB come and show real QB skills everyone else would feel* the same as I do.*
    [/quote]

Eli is our quarterback and a damn good one. Accept it.[/quote]

No Eli is not " a damn Good one" I wish he was but im not buying it
    [/quote]LOL okay dude. Should we have made a move at one of the rookie QBs? You're sick dude.

Banned

I wouldn't go that far but Eli is one of those QB's that'll have you cheering his name one week and screaming for his head the next. That fumble he did against Philly was a real head scratcher and what ever happened to his ability of making a comeback? It seems early on that's what he did best but all of a sudden when the game's on the line, he rarely comes through anymore. With that being said, he's a solid QB that can get the job done but his big brother he is not. Here's to hoping he has a better season this yr.

All-Pro

Is the avatar a picture of Eli's hand?