+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Fewell leaves for a HC job

I believe that Spags is in waiting.....take a look. He does not wanna go to a team to rebuild a D i really think he wants to finesse a team that has an established D and that my friends is us if PF takes a HC job.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...cmpid=15585797
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player

Re: If Fewell leaves for a HC job

is fewell calling some amazing games when they matter? yes

would i take spags over fewell if i had the choice? in a second

happy with either though.

I think if we win it all with strong defensive performances from here on in, it'll be hard to keep PF.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I believe that Spags is in waiting.....take a look. He does not wanna go to a team to rebuild a D i really think he wants to finesse a team that has an established D and that my friends is us if PF takes a HC job.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...cmpid=15585797[/quote]

Spags in New Orleans would be SCARY

Id take Spags in a heartbeat but timing is everything. I think philly might have the lead on him thus far and unless he wants untill after the season to decide we have time against us (which im glad because the longer we are unavailable the futher we are moving in the playoffs). With that said with Fewells job is not in jeapordy at this point but if he did take a HC position spags is hardly a consolation prize.

Like 1 poster said...Spags in New Orleans would give me a heart attack, but i think he is waiting for ALL the cards to play out as in "all in" and coaching changes and then he has the pick of the litter which of course would be the new york football giants if PF goes. i love the fact he hasnt chosen yet and is waiting to see all options

[quote user="Duckdownman"]Id take Spags in a heartbeat but timing is everything. I think philly might have the lead on him thus far and unless he wants untill after the season to decide we have time against us (which im glad because the longer we are unavailable the futher we are moving in the playoffs). With that said with Fewells job is not in jeapordy at this point but if he did take a HC position spags is hardly a consolation prize.[/quote]IF and I say IF the iggles had the lead he would have taken it already and he would not be taking his time. He is a D expert and he has other teams frothing at the mouth for him, if PF goes elsewhere I bet we get him back as D coord

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

Like 1 poster said...Spags in New Orleans would give me a heart attack, but i think he is waiting for ALL the cards to play out as in "all in" and coaching changes and then he has the pick of the litter which of course would be the new york football giants if PF goes. i love the fact he hasnt chosen yet and is waiting to see all options

[/quote]Not to mention Andy is on vacation and Castillo is still holding the DC position.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

[/quote]Not to mention Andy is on vacation and Castillo is still holding the DC position.[/quote] Well the had their chance and Steve didnt jump on it and THAT means alot IMHO.

Bench Player