+ Reply to Thread

It's Really Sumpthin When The Joint Is Jumpin, When They DoThe Frisco Stomp

The Saints did do us a favor after all this year They showed us that the SF D isn't the 85 Bears or the 2000Ravens . Smith-A-Roni ( The Sanfrancisco Treat ? ) TheGiants Defense " Lickin Their Chops " think so.

Re: It's Really Sumpthin When The Joint Is Jumpin, When They DoThe Frisco Stomp

San Fran is going to be tough. I wouldn't get too ****y. We are very good, but so are they.

So when exactly do you start acting ****y? If it's only after a SB victory, you're way to slow on the trigger.

to each his own but I am not going to celebrate 2 victories and get giddy. These two wins were nice, especially the one over GB, that was awesome actually. But I want bigger and better things.

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]to each his own but I am not going to celebrate 2 victories and get giddy. These two wins were nice, especially the one over GB, that was awesome actually. But I want bigger and better things.
    [/quote]

I agree.

ALL IN!

There's 3 kinds of Fans. Bandwagon, Show Me, and Die Hard I'm a DieHard.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]There's 3 kinds of Fans. Bandwagon, Show Me, and Die Hard I'm a DieHard.[/quote]

As am I. I don't think anyone was saying the 49ers D was 85 Bears-esque but they are if not the best defense in the NFL, the second best. Of course I think we will win, but I think it will be dog fight.

If we don't beat ourselves like the Saints did, we should win. If we could hold the Packers to 20 there is absolutely no reason the 49ers should put up more than 14 points.